1. What is involvement?
- local people start to provide some facilities for tourists. There starts to become a recognised tourist season.
- When you become involved in a certain social activity.
- Emotional or personal association with someone.
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is development?
- When your understanding of geography develops.
- the host country starts to develop and advertise the area. The area becomes recognised as a tourist destination.
- When things change.
3. What is mass tourism?
- Mass tourism is a form of tourism that involves tens of thousands of people going to the same resort often at the same time of year. It is the most popular form of tourism as it is often the cheapest way to holiday, and is often sold as a PACKAGE DEA
- Mass study of when you tour the isms, such as romanticism, which is a term denoting an era of Western classical music that began in the late 18th or early 19th century.
4. What is decline?
- The host country starts to advertise the area. The area becomes widely recognised as a tourist destination.
- If the resort doesn't go into rejuvenation, it goes into decline. Here jobs are lost and the area's image suffers.
- When you fall down and lose height.
5. What is exploration?
- The act of searching for discovery and harmony within one's self.
- a small number of tourists visit the area. The area is unspoilt and few tourist facilities exist.
- When you explore the jungle or other places outside your home town.