1. What is mass tourism?
- Mass tourism is a form of tourism that involves tens of thousands of people going to the same resort often at the same time of year. It is the most popular form of tourism as it is often the cheapest way to holiday, and is often sold as a PACKAGE DEA
- Mass study of when you tour the isms, such as romanticism, which is a term denoting an era of Western classical music that began in the late 18th or early 19th century.
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is development?
- When your understanding of geography develops.
- the host country starts to develop and advertise the area. The area becomes recognised as a tourist destination.
- When things change.
3. What is stagnation?
- A male dear.
- Facilities for the tourists may begin to decline as they become old and run down. The numbers of tourists may decline too.
- A collection of stag parties.
4. What is the butler model?
- Butler developed a model which shows how any tourist resort may grow.
- The hierarchy of what it takes to become the best butler in Buckinghamshire.
- The art of training to become a butter dealer
5. What is tourism?
- The commercial organization and operation of holidays and visits to places of interest.
- When you tour the isms, such as romanticism, which is a term denoting an era of Western classical music that began in the late 18th or early 19th century.