1. What is decline?
- If the resort doesn't go into rejuvenation, it goes into decline. Here jobs are lost and the area's image suffers.
- When you fall down and lose height.
- The host country starts to advertise the area. The area becomes widely recognised as a tourist destination.
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is exploration?
- a small number of tourists visit the area. The area is unspoilt and few tourist facilities exist.
- When you explore the jungle or other places outside your home town.
- The act of searching for discovery and harmony within one's self.
3. What is stagnation?
- Facilities for the tourists may begin to decline as they become old and run down. The numbers of tourists may decline too.
- A collection of stag parties.
- A male dear.
4. What is mass tourism?
- Mass tourism is a form of tourism that involves tens of thousands of people going to the same resort often at the same time of year. It is the most popular form of tourism as it is often the cheapest way to holiday, and is often sold as a PACKAGE DEA
- Mass study of when you tour the isms, such as romanticism, which is a term denoting an era of Western classical music that began in the late 18th or early 19th century.
5. What is involvement?
- Emotional or personal association with someone.
- local people start to provide some facilities for tourists. There starts to become a recognised tourist season.
- When you become involved in a certain social activity.