1. What is tourism?
- The commercial organization and operation of holidays and visits to places of interest.
- When you tour the isms, such as romanticism, which is a term denoting an era of Western classical music that began in the late 18th or early 19th century.
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is mass tourism?
- Mass tourism is a form of tourism that involves tens of thousands of people going to the same resort often at the same time of year. It is the most popular form of tourism as it is often the cheapest way to holiday, and is often sold as a PACKAGE DEA
- Mass study of when you tour the isms, such as romanticism, which is a term denoting an era of Western classical music that began in the late 18th or early 19th century.
3. What is consolidation?
- Butler developed a model which shows how any tourist resort may grow. A resort may start off from being a small, low key, destination. He suggests that all resorts go through the same sort of process.
- the area continues to attract tourists. The growth in tourist numbers may not be a fast as before. Some tensions develop between the host and the tourists.
- When you console someone and have a heart to heart conversation.
4. What is exploration?
- a small number of tourists visit the area. The area is unspoilt and few tourist facilities exist.
- When you explore the jungle or other places outside your home town.
- The act of searching for discovery and harmony within one's self.
5. What is the butler model?
- The art of training to become a butter dealer
- Butler developed a model which shows how any tourist resort may grow.
- The hierarchy of what it takes to become the best butler in Buckinghamshire.