1. who set out the test for rylands v fletcher
- lord wright
- Lord atkin
- Justice blackburn
- Straughton LJ
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was a criticism of Anns v Merton?
- it was too harsh on private companies and insurers
- it was too harsh on private companies
- it was too harsh on claimants
- it went too easy on public companies
3. what is legal causation made up of?
- remoteness and intervening act
- remoteness and forseeability
- remoteness and supervining act
- the but for test laid out in barnett v chelsea and kengsinton hospital
4. where was the case of Osterland v Hill decided?
- New Zealand
5. which is in the right order
- Anns, donohuge and stevenson, Caparo, precedent
- donohue and stevenson, anns, precedent, caparo
- donohue and stevenson, anns, caparo
- Donohue and stevenson, anns, caparo, precedent