1. Which law governs the way that data is processed?
- Data protection Act 1998
- The Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988
- The Data Processing Act 2001
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. which of the following is a communications limitation?
- demographic changes
- Buffer memory
3. Which of the following is not a type of processing?
4. Which of the following is an example of real-time processing?
- Flight Control
- An online order
- Marking exam scripts
5. Which of the following is a software limitation?
- Speed of processor
Similar ICT resources: