1. Which of the following is not a type of processing?
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of the following is an example of real-time processing?
- Marking exam scripts
- Flight Control
- An online order
3. Which law governs the way that data is processed?
- Data protection Act 1998
- The Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988
- The Data Processing Act 2001
4. Which of the following is hardware limitation?
- Poor design of software
- Social Media
5. which of the following is a communications limitation?
- Buffer memory
- demographic changes
Similar ICT resources: