1. Which law governs the way that data is processed?
- The Data Processing Act 2001
- Data protection Act 1998
- The Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of the following is an example of real-time processing?
- Marking exam scripts
- Flight Control
- An online order
3. Which of the following is a software limitation?
- Speed of processor
4. Which of the following is not a type of processing?
5. Which of the following is hardware limitation?
- Social Media
- Poor design of software
Similar ICT resources: