1. CRITICISM - What does Wallis ingnore? ....... within an NRM
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are the main types?
- Church, sect, denomination and cult
- Cult and Sect
- Church and Sect
- Church and Denomination
3. What is an example of World-accommodating NRM?
4. What are the catergories in which Wallis places NRMs? World-rejecting, world-...... and world-.......
- Accommodating and affirming
- Defying and accepting
- Avoiding and accomodating
5. Run by a bureaucratic hierachy of priests, more attractive to higher class, ideologically conservative and hold monopoly of the truth. I am a ......
Similar Sociology resources: