1. What are the catergories in which Wallis places NRMs? World-rejecting, world-...... and world-.......
- Accommodating and affirming
- Defying and accepting
- Avoiding and accomodating
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Out of the types of organisation, Cults are the least .....
3. What benefits do cults offer that contrast to sects?
4. What are the three types of cult?
- Audience, Client and Cultic
- Audience, theatrical and Cultic
- Client, Relative and Audience
5. What does Roy Wallis identify as a key difference between Churches/Sects and Denomination/Cults? They way in which they are
- Run charity events
- Regarded by society
- Regarded in history
Similar Sociology resources: