1. How many MAIN types of organisations did he find?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. CRITICISM - What does Wallis ingnore? ....... within an NRM
3. Run by a bureaucratic hierachy of priests, more attractive to higher class, ideologically conservative and hold monopoly of the truth. I am a ......
4. What difference do denominations and cults have to Sects and Churches?
- Monopoly of the truth
- Charismatic leader
5. What does Roy Wallis identify as a key difference between Churches/Sects and Denomination/Cults? They way in which they are
- Run charity events
- Regarded by society
- Regarded in history
Similar Sociology resources: