1. Run by a bureaucratic hierachy of priests, more attractive to higher class, ideologically conservative and hold monopoly of the truth. I am a ......
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What similarity is there between Sects and Churches?
- Monopoly of the truth
3. What do denominations impose on their members?
- To become preachers
- Abandoning of society
- Minor restrictions
- Repetitive worship
4. What is an example of World-accommodating NRM?
5. CRITICISM - What does Wallis ingnore? ....... within an NRM
Similar Sociology resources: