1. What characteristics do Cults have?
- Hostile, small and conservative
- Small, individualistic and weak commitment
- Massive, exclusive and demanding
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Run by a bureaucratic hierachy of priests, more attractive to higher class, ideologically conservative and hold monopoly of the truth. I am a ......
3. What does Roy Wallis identify as a key difference between Churches/Sects and Denomination/Cults? They way in which they are
- Run charity events
- Regarded by society
- Regarded in history
4. Who defines denominations to be lying between a sect and a Church?
- Stark and Bainbridge
5. What do Stark and Bainbridge say Sects result from?
- Big Bang
Similar Sociology resources: