1. A Health psychologist...
- works in hospitals and community health centres focusing on the cause of health and illness.
- treats psychological disorders.
- works with those who are terminally ill building towards more positive attitudes.
- aims to change the beliefs of those in the environment which surrounds them.
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these is not a definition of psychology.
- 'the scientific approach to a matter of behaviour, mental processes and experience.'
- 'the scientific study of behaviour and mental processes.'
- 'the science of mental life, both of its phenomena and of their conditions.'
- 'the science of mind, behaviour and experience.'
3. Which of these does a clinical psychologist do?
- Provide advice and/or guidance on a range of work-related issues.
- Focus on treatment of psychological disorders.
- Work with children and young people in a range of settings.
- Use principles and psychological theories to work with the justice system
4. Psychologists carry out... research as they know we cannot rely on intuition alone
- a range of
- carefully controlled
5. Psychology is concerned with...
- encouraging people to reflect on their own behaviour in order to change it.
- understanding the mindset of humans and why they behave in certain ways.
- understanding the experience and behaviour of humans and what makes them tick.
- reflecting on differing behaviours of human beings.