1. Which of the following isn't a method of processing?
- Re-arranging data randomly.
- Performing calculations.
- Making decisions.
- Putting data into a structure.
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is a good example of data, information and knowledge?
- Blood Pressure.
- Race horse times.
- Ice-Cream sales.
- Daylight Hours.
3. What is Information?
- Data that has been processed to give meaning.
- Data which has been made to look pretty.
- A glossary about the data.
- A group of data used to make decisions.
4. Which is not a benefit of encoding data?
- Coarsens precisions.
- Takes up less storage space.
- Less spelling mistakes.
- More data can appear on-screen.
- Coded data takes less effort to type in.
- Easier to check code is accurate.
5. Which way is not a valid way that data arises?
- Results from an experiment.
- Writing down random figures.
- Automatically taken environmental measurments.
- Results from a survey.
- Business transaction.
- Output from a management information system.
Similar ICT resources: