1. Which way is not a valid way that data arises?
- Results from an experiment.
- Writing down random figures.
- Output from a management information system.
- Automatically taken environmental measurments.
- Business transaction.
- Results from a survey.
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is Knowledge?
- Information on a wide range of things.
- Informtaion that has been organised to help make decisions.
- Applying rules to information so decisions can be made.
- What the teacher is telling you in class.
3. What is a good example of data, information and knowledge?
- Race horse times.
- Ice-Cream sales.
- Blood Pressure.
- Daylight Hours.
4. Which is not a benefit of encoding data?
- Takes up less storage space.
- Less spelling mistakes.
- More data can appear on-screen.
- Coarsens precisions.
- Easier to check code is accurate.
- Coded data takes less effort to type in.
5. Which of the following isn't a method of processing?
- Re-arranging data randomly.
- Performing calculations.
- Putting data into a structure.
- Making decisions.
Similar ICT resources: