1. What is Information?
- Data that has been processed to give meaning.
- A glossary about the data.
- A group of data used to make decisions.
- Data which has been made to look pretty.
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the problem with value judgements?
- Judgement on the information given.
- Deleting values that seem worthless.
- Judgements based the opinion of the person entering the data.
- Judgement based on the code given.
3. Which way is not a valid way that data arises?
- Automatically taken environmental measurments.
- Business transaction.
- Writing down random figures.
- Output from a management information system.
- Results from an experiment.
- Results from a survey.
4. What is data?
- A single value.
- A series of facts and figures.
- Processed facts and figures to give meaning.
- A code that is inputted into a system.
5. What does coarsens precision mean?
- Encoded data is less accurate than the orginal data.
- Encoded data is more accurate than the orginal data.
- Encoded data is put into a drop down menu to stop spelling mistakes.
- Valuable data is highlighted before it is entered into the system.
Similar ICT resources: