1. What is Knowledge?
- Information on a wide range of things.
- Informtaion that has been organised to help make decisions.
- Applying rules to information so decisions can be made.
- What the teacher is telling you in class.
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is data?
- A single value.
- A series of facts and figures.
- Processed facts and figures to give meaning.
- A code that is inputted into a system.
3. Which of the following isn't a method of processing?
- Re-arranging data randomly.
- Making decisions.
- Putting data into a structure.
- Performing calculations.
4. What is a good example of data, information and knowledge?
- Blood Pressure.
- Ice-Cream sales.
- Daylight Hours.
- Race horse times.
5. What is the problem with value judgements?
- Judgement on the information given.
- Deleting values that seem worthless.
- Judgements based the opinion of the person entering the data.
- Judgement based on the code given.
Similar ICT resources: