1. What is a good example of data, information and knowledge?
- Blood Pressure.
- Race horse times.
- Ice-Cream sales.
- Daylight Hours.
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which is not a benefit of encoding data?
- Coarsens precisions.
- Less spelling mistakes.
- More data can appear on-screen.
- Takes up less storage space.
- Coded data takes less effort to type in.
- Easier to check code is accurate.
3. What is data?
- Processed facts and figures to give meaning.
- A single value.
- A series of facts and figures.
- A code that is inputted into a system.
4. What is Information?
- Data that has been processed to give meaning.
- Data which has been made to look pretty.
- A glossary about the data.
- A group of data used to make decisions.
5. Which of the following isn't a method of processing?
- Re-arranging data randomly.
- Putting data into a structure.
- Performing calculations.
- Making decisions.
Similar ICT resources: