1. What is Information?
- Data which has been made to look pretty.
- A glossary about the data.
- Data that has been processed to give meaning.
- A group of data used to make decisions.
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which way is not a valid way that data arises?
- Business transaction.
- Writing down random figures.
- Results from a survey.
- Output from a management information system.
- Automatically taken environmental measurments.
- Results from an experiment.
3. Which is not a benefit of encoding data?
- More data can appear on-screen.
- Easier to check code is accurate.
- Coarsens precisions.
- Less spelling mistakes.
- Takes up less storage space.
- Coded data takes less effort to type in.
4. What is Knowledge?
- Applying rules to information so decisions can be made.
- Informtaion that has been organised to help make decisions.
- What the teacher is telling you in class.
- Information on a wide range of things.
5. What is the problem with value judgements?
- Judgements based the opinion of the person entering the data.
- Deleting values that seem worthless.
- Judgement based on the code given.
- Judgement on the information given.
Similar ICT resources: