1. What is Information?
- Data that has been processed to give meaning.
- Data which has been made to look pretty.
- A glossary about the data.
- A group of data used to make decisions.
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the problem with value judgements?
- Judgements based the opinion of the person entering the data.
- Judgement based on the code given.
- Judgement on the information given.
- Deleting values that seem worthless.
3. What is a good example of data, information and knowledge?
- Daylight Hours.
- Race horse times.
- Blood Pressure.
- Ice-Cream sales.
4. What does coarsens precision mean?
- Encoded data is put into a drop down menu to stop spelling mistakes.
- Encoded data is less accurate than the orginal data.
- Encoded data is more accurate than the orginal data.
- Valuable data is highlighted before it is entered into the system.
5. Which of the following isn't a method of processing?
- Putting data into a structure.
- Re-arranging data randomly.
- Making decisions.
- Performing calculations.
Similar ICT resources: