1. When NaBr reacts with H2SO4, which of these is not a possible product?
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. How does chlorine react with COLD AQUEOUS alkali?
- Cl2 + 2NaOH --> 2NaCl + H2O
- 3Cl2 + 6NaOH --> 5NaCl + NaClO3 + 3H2O
- Cl2 + 2NaOH --> NaCl + NaClO + H2O
- Cl2 + H2O --> HCl + HClO
3. What is the main interaction that determines the boiling point of the halogens?
- Covalent bonds within molecules
- London forces between molecules
- Hydrogen bonds between molecules
- Permanent dipole forces between molecules
4. What is the trend in ionisation energy down group 2?
- It increases up to Calcium then drops sharply
- It increases due to the increased nuclear charge
- It decreases due to the replusion and number of quantum shells increasing
- It decreases due to the size of the metallic radius decreasing
5. Which is the most electronegative element of Group 7?