- Created by: Bulberman
- Created on: 09-11-18 17:27
1. Where is bile stored
- Gall Bladder
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. Do you remember how to do the food tests?
- No. I should go revise them
- Yes, I can remember them easily
3. Name the three places that protease is produced
- Stomach, Pancreas and Small Intestine
- Stomach, Gall Bladder and Small Intestine
- Pancreas, Small Intestine and Large Intestine
- Liver, Stomach and Pancreas
4. Why do enzymes have an optimal pH
- Because once it goes past that it becomes denatured
- So that they can carry the digested food.
- Because otherwise they digest it too quickly.
5. What is a tissue?
- A group of them makes cells
- A group of cells working together to perform a specific function
- Something you blow your nose with