1. Which of these phrases is correct?
- CO2 is a polar molecule
- A molecule can have polar bonds and not have an overall polarity
- All molecules with polar bonds have permanent dipoles
- A molecule whose dipoles reinforce each other must be symmetrical.
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which one of the following is not a giant covalent lattice?
- Potassium Iodide
- Silicon (IV) oxide
3. Which of these is not made up of carbon only/ is not a carbon allotrope?
4. Which of these is not a property of ionic compounds?
- Conduct when solid
- High melting points
- Often soluble in water
5. Which of these molecules does not have 8 electrons around the central atom?