1. Which of these molecules doesn't have H bonds?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these is NOT describing the same shape as the others?
- Trigonal pyramidal
- Includes angle of 90
- Eg PCl5
- Three atoms are on the same plane
3. If a molecule has two bonded and two lone pairs; it's ...
- trigonal bipyramidal
- got a bond angle of 109.5
4. In order for a substance to dissolve...
- ...polar compounds should be used as the solvent
- ... a compound with a different type of bonding must be used
- ...the attractions formed between the solute and solvent need to be stronger than the original bonds
- ...the solute-solute bonds need to be stronger than the solvent-solvent bonds
5. Which of these has the lowest boiling point?