1. Which of these interactions is weakest?
- London Forces/induced dipoles
- Permanent dipole
- Hydrogen bonds
- Covalent bond
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these molecules does not have 8 electrons around the central atom?
3. Which of these is NOT describing the same shape as the others?
- Trigonal pyramidal
- Includes angle of 90
- Eg PCl5
- Three atoms are on the same plane
4. Which of these phrases is correct?
- CO2 is a polar molecule
- A molecule whose dipoles reinforce each other must be symmetrical.
- A molecule can have polar bonds and not have an overall polarity
- All molecules with polar bonds have permanent dipoles
5. If a molecule has two bonded and two lone pairs; it's ...
- got a bond angle of 109.5
- trigonal bipyramidal