1. Which of these molecules doesn't have a dative bond?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these interactions is weakest?
- London Forces/induced dipoles
- Permanent dipole
- Hydrogen bonds
- Covalent bond
3. It doesn't conduct when solid, it has a high melting point, it is...
- a metallic structure
- an ionic lattice
- a giant ionic OR giant covalent structure
- a simple molecular structure
4. What is a pi-bond?
- The stronger bond in a double bond, with electron density trapped between nuclei
- The sideways overlap of two p-orbitals
- The end on overlap of two s-orbitals
- The end on overlap of two p-orbitals
5. Which of these molecules doesn't have H bonds?