1. What are the secondary colours of light?
- magenta green blue
- Cyan pink green
- Yellow magenta cyan
- Magenta blue red
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. When does refraction happen?
- When a ray of light passes though one medium to another!
- When sound bounces of a smooth, curved surface!
- When light reflects of a tilted object!
- When sound bounces of something bumpy!
3. Which colour does a short wavelength end up being?
4. What are the three primary colours of light?
- Green red blue
- Yellow red blue
- Green red yellow
- Magenta blue green
5. Which does sound travel fastest through?