1. What are the two angles called when light hits a mirror and bounces of?
- Angle of incidence! Angle of reflects!
- Angle of incidence! Angle of reflection!
- Angle of transposer! Angle of the pilot!
- Angle of incident! Angle of reflected!
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. When does refraction happen?
- When a ray of light passes though one medium to another!
- When sound bounces of a smooth, curved surface!
- When light reflects of a tilted object!
- When sound bounces of something bumpy!
3. What are the secondary colours of light?
- Yellow magenta cyan
- Magenta blue red
- magenta green blue
- Cyan pink green
4. Which does sound travel fastest through?
5. What are the three primary colours of light?
- Green red yellow
- Magenta blue green
- Green red blue
- Yellow red blue