1. What is the amplitude of a sound wave?
- Amount of heartz
- Height of the vibration,from middle to top!
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are the two angles called when light hits a mirror and bounces of?
- Angle of incidence! Angle of reflects!
- Angle of incidence! Angle of reflection!
- Angle of transposer! Angle of the pilot!
- Angle of incident! Angle of reflected!
3. What are the secondary colours of light?
- Yellow magenta cyan
- Cyan pink green
- Magenta blue red
- magenta green blue
4. Which does sound travel fastest through?
5. When does refraction happen?
- When light reflects of a tilted object!
- When a ray of light passes though one medium to another!
- When sound bounces of a smooth, curved surface!
- When sound bounces of something bumpy!