1. Voluntary Muscle is NOT also known as
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does 'involuntary muscle' mean?
- A muscle that is not under concious (voluntary) control.
- A muscle that is damaged and involuntarily spasms.
- A muscle that did not volunteer to be a muscle and is quite frankly upset that it is a muscle.
- A muscle that leads to the movement of the skeleton at the joints.
3. What does 'myogenic' mean?
- Able to contract at the speed of light
- Can only be found in the feet
- Able to stimulate a contractions without a nerve impulse
- Only contracts when there is a nerve impulse
4. Involuntary Muscle is also known as...
5. Muscle cells do NOT contain:
- Many Mitochondria
- Extensive Sarcoplasmic Reticulum