1. Which muscle cell is multinucleated?
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is an 'intercalated disc'?
- Abnormally shaped (disc) nuclei
- Obstructions in the bloodstream.
- Cell membranes in cardiac muscle.
- A thick cardiac muscle fibre.
3. In which of these places is smooth muscle NOT found?
- Iris of the eye
- At the joints of the arm
- Wall of aterioles
- Walls of the intestine
4. What is a sarcomere?
- The correct term for a muscle cell
- The smallest contractile unit of a muscle
- A circular bundle of muscle cells
- An organelle
5. Involuntary Muscle is also known as...