1. What is peristalis?
- Muscle contractions that moves food along digestive tract.
- Muscles that have delay reactions
- Muscles that are in the pelvic region
- Muscles that move the joints
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which two proteins make up the filaments in muscles?
- Haemoglobin and Actin
- Myosin and Actin
- Meat and Flesh
- Collagen and Keratin
3. Which of these is NOT a type of muscle?
4. What does 'myogenic' mean?
- Only contracts when there is a nerve impulse
- Able to stimulate a contractions without a nerve impulse
- Can only be found in the feet
- Able to contract at the speed of light
5. Which muscle cell is multinucleated?