1. Which of these is NOT a type of muscle?
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is an 'intercalated disc'?
- Abnormally shaped (disc) nuclei
- Obstructions in the bloodstream.
- Cell membranes in cardiac muscle.
- A thick cardiac muscle fibre.
3. In which of these places is smooth muscle NOT found?
- Wall of aterioles
- Iris of the eye
- At the joints of the arm
- Walls of the intestine
4. When looking at a microscope slide, cardiac muscle looks to be...
- Striated, branched, in rows and with dark areas known intercalated discs.
- Striated and multinucleated
- 'Spindle' shaped
5. What is peristalis?
- Muscles that move the joints
- Muscles that have delay reactions
- Muscle contractions that moves food along digestive tract.
- Muscles that are in the pelvic region