1. Involuntary Muscle is also known as...
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does 'involuntary muscle' mean?
- A muscle that did not volunteer to be a muscle and is quite frankly upset that it is a muscle.
- A muscle that leads to the movement of the skeleton at the joints.
- A muscle that is not under concious (voluntary) control.
- A muscle that is damaged and involuntarily spasms.
3. What is an 'intercalated disc'?
- Obstructions in the bloodstream.
- Cell membranes in cardiac muscle.
- Abnormally shaped (disc) nuclei
- A thick cardiac muscle fibre.
4. In which of these places is smooth muscle NOT found?
- At the joints of the arm
- Walls of the intestine
- Wall of aterioles
- Iris of the eye
5. Which muscle cell is multinucleated?