1. When looking at a microscope slide, cardiac muscle looks to be...
- 'Spindle' shaped
- Striated, branched, in rows and with dark areas known intercalated discs.
- Striated and multinucleated
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these is NOT a type of cardiac muscle?
- Specialised excitatory and conductive muscle fibres
3. Muscle cells do NOT contain:
- Extensive Sarcoplasmic Reticulum
- Many Mitochondria
4. What is the name of the cell surface membrane that surrounds muscle fibres?
- Intercalated disc
5. Which two proteins make up the filaments in muscles?
- Myosin and Actin
- Meat and Flesh
- Haemoglobin and Actin
- Collagen and Keratin