1. What was Ainsworth's experiment?
- Maternal deprivation
- A strange situation
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the first stage of the Pavlov's learning process?
- Unconditioned stimulus : Unconditioned Response
- Unconditioned stimulus + Conditioned stimulus : Unconditioned Response
- Conditioned stimulus : Conditioned response
3. What are the four processes of SLT?
- Attention, Encoding + Retrieving, Opportunity and Motivation
- Encoding, Attention +Opportunity, Retriving and Motivation
- Motivation, Encoding + Attention, Retriving and Opportunity
4. What is Operant Conditioning?
- Learning through positive reinforcement, negative reinforcement and punishment.
- Learning through association.
- Development is influenced by their immediate family, friends, community and society.
5. A theory that suggests that the environment 'operates' on and thus influences a child's learning using reinforcers.
- Operant Conditioning
- Classical Conditioning