1. Who's theory is SLT?
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. A theory that suggests that the environment 'operates' on and thus influences a child's learning using reinforcers.
- Operant Conditioning
- Classical Conditioning
3. What area of development did Piaget look at?
- Cognitive and Language
- Cognitive and Moral
- Lanuage and Moral
4. What is a Behaviourist?
- The belief that development is shaped by the enviroment.
- The belief that development is predetermind.
5. What is Operant Conditioning?
- Learning through positive reinforcement, negative reinforcement and punishment.
- Learning through association.
- Development is influenced by their immediate family, friends, community and society.