1. What is Operant Conditioning?
- Development is influenced by their immediate family, friends, community and society.
- Learning through positive reinforcement, negative reinforcement and punishment.
- Learning through association.
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. A theory that suggests that the environment 'operates' on and thus influences a child's learning using reinforcers.
- Operant Conditioning
- Classical Conditioning
3. What are the four processes of SLT?
- Attention, Encoding + Retrieving, Opportunity and Motivation
- Encoding, Attention +Opportunity, Retriving and Motivation
- Motivation, Encoding + Attention, Retriving and Opportunity
4. Who's theory is SLT?
5. What animal did he work with?