1. What is Pavlov's theory?
- Social Learning Theory
- Classical Conditioning
- Operant Conditioning
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the first stage of the Pavlov's learning process?
- Conditioned stimulus : Conditioned response
- Unconditioned stimulus : Unconditioned Response
- Unconditioned stimulus + Conditioned stimulus : Unconditioned Response
3. Who is the theoriest who looked at physical development
- Arnold Gressell
- Albert Bandora
- Urie Bronfrenbrenner
- Charles Cooley
4. Who's theory is SLT?
5. What are the four processes of SLT?
- Attention, Encoding + Retrieving, Opportunity and Motivation
- Encoding, Attention +Opportunity, Retriving and Motivation
- Motivation, Encoding + Attention, Retriving and Opportunity