1. What is the first stage of the Pavlov's learning process?
- Unconditioned stimulus : Unconditioned Response
- Unconditioned stimulus + Conditioned stimulus : Unconditioned Response
- Conditioned stimulus : Conditioned response
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is Pavlov's theory?
- Classical Conditioning
- Operant Conditioning
- Social Learning Theory
3. What animal did he work with?
4. Define CONDITIONING
- Learning to act in a certain way because past events/experiences have taught us to do. or not to do, something.
- The process by which information gained by the brain is stored.
5. What is Operant Conditioning?
- Learning through positive reinforcement, negative reinforcement and punishment.
- Learning through association.
- Development is influenced by their immediate family, friends, community and society.