1. What was Ainsworth's experiment?
- A strange situation
- Maternal deprivation
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. Define CONDITIONING
- Learning to act in a certain way because past events/experiences have taught us to do. or not to do, something.
- The process by which information gained by the brain is stored.
3. What animal did he work with?
4. What is the first stage of the Pavlov's learning process?
- Unconditioned stimulus : Unconditioned Response
- Unconditioned stimulus + Conditioned stimulus : Unconditioned Response
- Conditioned stimulus : Conditioned response
5. What area of development did Piaget look at?
- Cognitive and Language
- Cognitive and Moral
- Lanuage and Moral
Similar Health & Social Care resources: