1. What is Operant Conditioning?
- Learning through positive reinforcement, negative reinforcement and punishment.
- Learning through association.
- Development is influenced by their immediate family, friends, community and society.
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. What area of development did Piaget look at?
- Cognitive and Language
- Cognitive and Moral
- Lanuage and Moral
3. What animal did he work with?
4. Define CONDITIONING
- Learning to act in a certain way because past events/experiences have taught us to do. or not to do, something.
- The process by which information gained by the brain is stored.
5. Who is the theoriest who looked at physical development
- Urie Bronfrenbrenner
- Arnold Gressell
- Albert Bandora
- Charles Cooley