1. What is Pavlov's theory?
- Classical Conditioning
- Operant Conditioning
- Social Learning Theory
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. What area of development did Piaget look at?
- Cognitive and Moral
- Lanuage and Moral
- Cognitive and Language
3. What is a Behaviourist?
- The belief that development is shaped by the enviroment.
- The belief that development is predetermind.
4. What animal did he work with?
5. What is Operant Conditioning?
- Learning through positive reinforcement, negative reinforcement and punishment.
- Learning through association.
- Development is influenced by their immediate family, friends, community and society.