1. What is Operant Conditioning?
- Development is influenced by their immediate family, friends, community and society.
- Learning through positive reinforcement, negative reinforcement and punishment.
- Learning through association.
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was Ainsworth's experiment?
- A strange situation
- Maternal deprivation
3. A theory that suggests that the environment 'operates' on and thus influences a child's learning using reinforcers.
- Operant Conditioning
- Classical Conditioning
4. Define CONDITIONING
- Learning to act in a certain way because past events/experiences have taught us to do. or not to do, something.
- The process by which information gained by the brain is stored.
5. What area of development did Piaget look at?
- Cognitive and Language
- Cognitive and Moral
- Lanuage and Moral