1. What is Cathy Barclay's 3rd stage of children's writing?
- Mock Letters
- Convential Letters
- Inventive Spelling
- Phonetic Spelling
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is included in Rothery's 'Observation/ Comment' theory?
- More difficult to write, baased on connectionss between ideas.
- Essay style and impersonal tone with formal sentence structure.
- Writer maes observations and follows with an evaluative comment, or mixes with an observation
- Usually chronological sequence of events.
3. Which are Rothery's Categories?
- Observation/ Comment and Expressive
- Observation/ Comment, Recount and Report
- Recount, Report and Conventional Letters
- Observation/ Comment, Recount and Conventional Letters
4. Which feature in Britton's theory does using: rhyme, rhythm, adjectives and similes comply with?
5. Which theorist observes chronological/ non-chronological features within children's writing?
- Cathy Barclay
- B.M. Kroll