1. Which theorist observes chronological/ non-chronological features within children's writing?
- Cathy Barclay
- B.M. Kroll
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. In Rothery's Categories, which decribes the 'Report' funtion?
- Able to spell most words correctly.
- Includes features that sign post ideas.
- Factual & objective description of evennts. Usually not chronological.
- Usually a chronological sequence of events , written subjectively.
3. Which are Rothery's Categories?
- Observation/ Comment and Expressive
- Observation/ Comment, Recount and Report
- Recount, Report and Conventional Letters
- Observation/ Comment, Recount and Conventional Letters
4. Which Category within Rothery's theory does this comply with best: "Usually a chronological sequence of events, written subjectively."
- Observtion/ Comment
5. Which feature in Britton's theory does using: rhyme, rhythm, adjectives and similes comply with?