1. Which Category within Rothery's theory does this comply with best: "Usually a chronological sequence of events, written subjectively."
- Observtion/ Comment
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which features are focussed on in Britton's theory?
- Conventional, Inventive and Phonetic
- Expressive, Poetic and Transactional
- Preperatory, Consolidation and Differentiation
- Observation, Recount and Report
3. What is Cathy Barclay's 5th stage of children's writing?
- Inventive spelling
- Conventional Letters
- Mock Letters
- Phonetic Spelling
4. Which are Rothery's Categories?
- Observation/ Comment, Recount and Report
- Observation/ Comment, Recount and Conventional Letters
- Recount, Report and Conventional Letters
- Observation/ Comment and Expressive
5. Which feature in Britton's theory does using: rhyme, rhythm, adjectives and similes comply with?