1. Which features are focussed on in Britton's theory?
- Expressive, Poetic and Transactional
- Observation, Recount and Report
- Preperatory, Consolidation and Differentiation
- Conventional, Inventive and Phonetic
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which are Rothery's Categories?
- Observation/ Comment and Expressive
- Observation/ Comment, Recount and Conventional Letters
- Observation/ Comment, Recount and Report
- Recount, Report and Conventional Letters
3. Which feature in Britton's theory does using: rhyme, rhythm, adjectives and similes comply with?
4. Which feature, within Britton's theory, is usually used in secondary school due to its essay styled structure?
5. Which theorist observes chronological/ non-chronological features within children's writing?
- Cathy Barclay
- B.M. Kroll