1. Which Category within Rothery's theory does this comply with best: "Usually a chronological sequence of events, written subjectively."
- Observtion/ Comment
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. In Rothery's Categories, which decribes the 'Report' funtion?
- Factual & objective description of evennts. Usually not chronological.
- Includes features that sign post ideas.
- Usually a chronological sequence of events , written subjectively.
- Able to spell most words correctly.
3. Which are Rothery's Categories?
- Observation/ Comment, Recount and Conventional Letters
- Recount, Report and Conventional Letters
- Observation/ Comment, Recount and Report
- Observation/ Comment and Expressive
4. What is Cathy Barclay's 5th stage of children's writing?
- Inventive spelling
- Conventional Letters
- Mock Letters
- Phonetic Spelling
5. Which is the order of Cathy Barclay's 7 Stage Theory?
- 1 - Scribbling 2 - Mock Letters 3 - Conventional Letters 4 - Mock Handwriting 5 - Phonetic Spelling 6 - Inventive Spelling 7 - Correct
- 1 - Mock Handwriting 2 - Scribbling 3 - Mock Letters 4 - Inventive spelling 5 -Conventional Letters 6 - Phonetic 7 - Correct
- 1 - Scribbling 2 - Mock Handwriting 3 - Mock Letters 4 - Conventional Letters 5 - Inventive Spelling 6 - Phonetic Spelling 7 - Correct Spelling
- 1 - Inventive 2 - Conventional 3 - Scribbling 4 - Mock Letters 5 - Mock Handwriting 6 - Phonetic Spelling 7 - Correct