1. what cases exemplify belonging to another ?
- turner , williams and webster
- smith and jones
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. what cases exemplify intention to permanently deprive ?
- dpp v j , lavendar and easom
- lavender and camomile
- ghosh test
- dpp v k
3. in which case was it found that selling a duplicate medal counted as theft ?
4. which case shows that selling rubbish without sharing the profit with the council counts as theft ?
- williams and phillips
- jones and webber
5. what is the actus reus of theft ?
- appropriation of property belonging to another
- force and appropriation
- property belonging to another