1. what cases exemplify belonging to another ?
- turner , williams and webster
- smith and jones
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. what is the actus reus of theft ?
- property belonging to another
- appropriation of property belonging to another
- force and appropriation
3. what cases exemplify property ?
- kelly and marshall
4. what cases exemplify intention to permanently deprive ?
- dpp v k
- dpp v j , lavendar and easom
- ghosh test
- lavender and camomile
5. what case shows that recieving goods by the use of worthless cheques is theft ?