1. what cases exemplify property ?
- kelly and marshall
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. what cases exemplify appropriation
- morris, gomez and hinks
- turner and williams
3. which case shows that selling rubbish without sharing the profit with the council counts as theft ?
- williams and phillips
- jones and webber
4. what cases exemplify intention to permanently deprive ?
- ghosh test
- dpp v j , lavendar and easom
- lavender and camomile
- dpp v k
5. what is the actus reus of theft ?
- property belonging to another
- appropriation of property belonging to another
- force and appropriation