1. which case shows that destroying property can ammount to intention to permanently deprive ?
- dpp v j
- dpp v k
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. which case found the defendants guilty of selling refuse without sharing the profits with the council ?
- williams v phillips
- williams v k
- phillipsv willhelm
3. easom showed conditional intent ? only intend to permanently deprive once something worth stealing is found?
4. in webster was it found that keeping duplicate property or selling it amounted to theft?
- yes as the defendant aquired the medal illegally by lying and then made a profit of it
- no as the medal was meant for the officer anyway
5. which of these is not a type of property