1. what did davidge and bunnet show?
- the cheques given must have legal terms not just moral
- that where cheques are given for a particular purpose they must be used for this purpose
- the owner of the cash has the right to do what he wants
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. what did the ghosh test show ?
- 2 part test for dishonesty
- shocking behaviour by d
- dishonesty rule
3. goods handed over for worthless cheques ? consent ?
4. in webster was it found that keeping duplicate property or selling it amounted to theft?
- yes as the defendant aquired the medal illegally by lying and then made a profit of it
- no as the medal was meant for the officer anyway
5. if the defendant genuinely believed they had a right to the property it is not theft ? and which case ?
- true , small - abondoned car
- true - big abandoned warehosue