1. which case shows the swapping labels in morrisons to pay less money is theft ?
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. which case shows that destroying property can ammount to intention to permanently deprive ?
- dpp v j
- dpp v k
3. in the case of oxford v moss was the defendant guilty of theft?
- no as there was insufficient evidence that he intended to permanently deprive plus it was an issue of copy right not property
- yes as he stole the information on the exam papers
4. which case found the defendants guilty of selling refuse without sharing the profits with the council ?
- phillipsv willhelm
- williams v phillips
- williams v k
5. what is the mens rea of theft ?
- intention to permanently deprive and dishonesty
- never giving the stuff back