1. in webster was it found that keeping duplicate property or selling it amounted to theft?
- yes as the defendant aquired the medal illegally by lying and then made a profit of it
- no as the medal was meant for the officer anyway
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. easom showed conditional intent ? only intend to permanently deprive once something worth stealing is found?
3. which case shows the swapping labels in morrisons to pay less money is theft ?
4. which case shows that destroying property can ammount to intention to permanently deprive ?
- dpp v j
- dpp v k
5. which case showed that body parts can be propertyof the uni even though in common law noone has the rights to a corpse as it took on a use for teachin