1. what did davidge and bunnet show?
- the cheques given must have legal terms not just moral
- that where cheques are given for a particular purpose they must be used for this purpose
- the owner of the cash has the right to do what he wants
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. in the case of oxford v moss was the defendant guilty of theft?
- no as there was insufficient evidence that he intended to permanently deprive plus it was an issue of copy right not property
- yes as he stole the information on the exam papers
3. which case shows the swapping labels in morrisons to pay less money is theft ?
4. which case shows that destroying property can ammount to intention to permanently deprive ?
- dpp v j
- dpp v k
5. which case found the defendants guilty of selling refuse without sharing the profits with the council ?
- phillipsv willhelm
- williams v phillips
- williams v k