1. what did the ghosh test show ?
- dishonesty rule
- 2 part test for dishonesty
- shocking behaviour by d
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. which case showed that body parts can be propertyof the uni even though in common law noone has the rights to a corpse as it took on a use for teachin
3. which case found the defendants guilty of selling refuse without sharing the profits with the council ?
- phillipsv willhelm
- williams v phillips
- williams v k
4. which case shows that destroying property can ammount to intention to permanently deprive ?
- dpp v j
- dpp v k
5. which of these is not a type of property