1. what did davidge and bunnet show?
- that where cheques are given for a particular purpose they must be used for this purpose
- the owner of the cash has the right to do what he wants
- the cheques given must have legal terms not just moral
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. which case showed that body parts can be propertyof the uni even though in common law noone has the rights to a corpse as it took on a use for teachin
3. if the defendant genuinely believed they had a right to the property it is not theft ? and which case ?
- true , small - abondoned car
- true - big abandoned warehosue
4. which case found the defendants guilty of selling refuse without sharing the profits with the council ?
- williams v phillips
- williams v k
- phillipsv willhelm
5. which of these is not a type of property