1. easom showed conditional intent ? only intend to permanently deprive once something worth stealing is found?
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. which of these is not a type of property
3. which case showed that body parts can be propertyof the uni even though in common law noone has the rights to a corpse as it took on a use for teachin
4. if the defendant genuinely believed they had a right to the property it is not theft ? and which case ?
- true , small - abondoned car
- true - big abandoned warehosue
5. what is the mens rea of theft ?
- intention to permanently deprive and dishonesty
- never giving the stuff back