1. what did the ghosh test show ?
- 2 part test for dishonesty
- shocking behaviour by d
- dishonesty rule
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. which case showed that body parts can be propertyof the uni even though in common law noone has the rights to a corpse as it took on a use for teachin
3. in webster was it found that keeping duplicate property or selling it amounted to theft?
- yes as the defendant aquired the medal illegally by lying and then made a profit of it
- no as the medal was meant for the officer anyway
4. easom showed conditional intent ? only intend to permanently deprive once something worth stealing is found?
5. which case shows that destroying property can ammount to intention to permanently deprive ?
- dpp v j
- dpp v k