1. When can borrowing amount to intention to treat something as your own? and which case established this?
- When the good, value, the practical virtue has gone out of the article - Lloyd
- When the object is dirty - Lloyd
- When the good, virtue, the practical value has gone out of the article' - Lloyd
- When the good, virtue, the practical value has gone out of the article - Ghosh
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are the 5 types of property?
- Wild animals, sweets, things in action, stones, money
- Money, personal, real, things in action, other inhabitable places
- Real, personal, money, things in action, other intangible
- Real, money, wild animals, things in action, other intangible
3. What is the case including a man stealing his own car?
4. Which section of the Theft act is appropriation defined under?
- S.3 (1)
5. What Act and section is the offence of Theft under?
- S.1 Theft Act 1968
- S.1 Theft Act 1986
- S.3 Theft Act 1966
- S.54 Fraud Act