1. Which case established the two part test for dishonesty?
- Donoghue V Stevenson
- Caparo V Dickman
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which case established that knowledge isn't property?
- oxford V Moss
- Kelly V Lindsay
- DPP V Lavender
3. What Act and section is the offence of Theft under?
- S.1 Theft Act 1986
- S.1 Theft Act 1968
- S.54 Fraud Act
- S.3 Theft Act 1966
4. What is the case for property got by mistake?
- AG'S Reference (No.1 of 1993) 
- AG'S Reference (No.1 of 1983) 
5. When can borrowing amount to intention to treat something as your own? and which case established this?
- When the object is dirty - Lloyd
- When the good, virtue, the practical value has gone out of the article - Ghosh
- When the good, virtue, the practical value has gone out of the article' - Lloyd
- When the good, value, the practical virtue has gone out of the article - Lloyd