1. How would you address substance in the Opening Paragraph?
- A short set of sentences that reveal the importance of this extract.
- A short set of sentences explaining what happens in this scene.
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is meant by the 'significance' of an extract?
- How the extract relates to the key themes of the play.
- How the characters relate to the key themes in the play.
- What key themes are in the play.
3. How many quotes should you aim to cover?
- At least 3
- At least 12
- At most 12
- At most 20
4. Do all your directorial ideas actually clearly relate to your interpretation and bring it to life for your audience?
- They should
- They will
5. What does context mean?
- The background of the play in the 1950's
- The basic plot of extract and how it relates to the whole play.
- What happens just before the extract.