1. What is the setting of the play?
- Red Hook, America.
- Brooklyn, America.
- New Yourk, America.
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does context mean?
- The basic plot of extract and how it relates to the whole play.
- What happens just before the extract.
- The background of the play in the 1950's
3. What should a conclusion do?
- Talk about how you would direct the rest of the play.
- Clearly show how the scene relates to the rest of the play or suggests what happens next.
- Repeat what has been said before.
- Conclude it.
4. What is the Genre of the play?
- Semi Naturalistic
- Modern Greek Tragedy
- Modern American Drama
5. Must you get to the end line of the extract?
- Yes. Yes yes.