1. What is the play called?
- The View from a Bridge.
- The View from the Bridge.
- A View from the Bridge.
- A View from A Bridge.
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is meant by the 'substance' of an extract?
- How this scene relates exclusively to the rest of the play.
- What the most important events that occur in this scene are, and why
- What happens in the scene and why it is important.
3. What is the setting of the play?
- Red Hook, America.
- Brooklyn, America.
- New Yourk, America.
4. What is meant by the 'significance' of an extract?
- How the extract relates to the key themes of the play.
- How the characters relate to the key themes in the play.
- What key themes are in the play.
5. What does context mean?
- The basic plot of extract and how it relates to the whole play.
- What happens just before the extract.
- The background of the play in the 1950's