1. What does 'Potential effectiveness for an audience' mean?
- What you want the audience to realize, see, appreciate or consider.
- What experience you want to create through your directing of the extract.
- How you want the audience to respond?
- What atmosphere you want to create through your directing of the piece.
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. How would you address substance in the Opening Paragraph?
- A short set of sentences that reveal the importance of this extract.
- A short set of sentences explaining what happens in this scene.
3. What is the style of the play?
- Stanislaski Naturalism
- Greek Tragedy
4. What is meant by the 'significance' of an extract?
- What key themes are in the play.
- How the extract relates to the key themes of the play.
- How the characters relate to the key themes in the play.
5. Must you get to the end line of the extract?
- Yes. Yes yes.