1. What is the role of the articulatory control?
- Access long term memory
- Verbal rehearsal
- Thought process
- To compose visual scenarios
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the phonological store known as?
- the inner ear
- the inner voice
- the inner memory
- the inner eye
3. Who devised the Working Memory Model?
- Baddeley and Hitch
- Bahrick et al
- Atkinson and Shiffrin
4. What is the role of the phonological store?
- Speech perception of acoustically coded items
- Combines information from LTM
- Controls attention
5. What is the role of the visuo-spatial scratch pad?
- Store long term memories
- Verbal rehearsal and spatial awareness
- Storage, spatial and visual information
- Temporary storage for sounds