1. What is the role of the phonological store?
- Controls attention
- Speech perception of acoustically coded items
- Combines information from LTM
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the articulatory control known as?
- the inner eye
- the inner voice
- the inner memory
- the inner ear
3. Which two components make up for phonological loop?
- Articulatory control and phonological store
- Visuo-spatial scratch pad and episodic buffer
- Episodic buffer and articulatory store
- Phonological store and episodic buffer
4. Which component controls attention and the subsidiary system?
- Phonological loop
- Episodic buffer
- Central Executive
- Visuo-spatial scratch pad
5. What is the role of the episodic buffer?
- To act as a temporary storage system that allowed information from subsidary systems to be combined with information from LTM
- To control the attention of the long term memory and verbal rehearsal
- To articulate control over the visuo-spatial scratch pad