1. What is the articulatory control known as?
- the inner voice
- the inner eye
- the inner ear
- the inner memory
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the role of the visuo-spatial scratch pad?
- Verbal rehearsal and spatial awareness
- Temporary storage for sounds
- Storage, spatial and visual information
- Store long term memories
3. Which two components make up for phonological loop?
- Articulatory control and phonological store
- Phonological store and episodic buffer
- Visuo-spatial scratch pad and episodic buffer
- Episodic buffer and articulatory store
4. What is the role of the articulatory control?
- Thought process
- Access long term memory
- Verbal rehearsal
- To compose visual scenarios
5. What is the role of the episodic buffer?
- To act as a temporary storage system that allowed information from subsidary systems to be combined with information from LTM
- To control the attention of the long term memory and verbal rehearsal
- To articulate control over the visuo-spatial scratch pad