1. What is the role of the articulatory control?
- Thought process
- Access long term memory
- Verbal rehearsal
- To compose visual scenarios
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who devised the Working Memory Model?
- Bahrick et al
- Atkinson and Shiffrin
- Baddeley and Hitch
3. Which component controls attention and the subsidiary system?
- Episodic buffer
- Central Executive
- Phonological loop
- Visuo-spatial scratch pad
4. Which two components make up for phonological loop?
- Phonological store and episodic buffer
- Articulatory control and phonological store
- Episodic buffer and articulatory store
- Visuo-spatial scratch pad and episodic buffer
5. What is the phonological store known as?
- the inner ear
- the inner eye
- the inner voice
- the inner memory