1. What does the Articulatory Loop consist of?
- the phonological store and articulory control process
- changed information ready to be stored
- the short term memory store
- short duration and big capacity
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. Name 3 Episodic Buffer points?
- accsesed by central executive, takes information from different sources, can draw on information from the LTM if needed for the working memory
- small capacity, long duration, controls slave systems
- illustarates how the buffer works, codes information in images, uses articulory control process
- acoustic encoding, spatial encoding, visual encoding
3. What is the Visualsptial Sketchpad responsible for?
- briefly storing visual and spatial information, which can be maintained by rehearsal and has a limited capacity
- maintaining a high cognitive process
- transferring images from STM to LTM
- sharing out incoming information
4. What are the four components of the Working Memory Model?
- visual, spatial, acoustic and realistic models
- language, episodic, visual and central systems
- central executive, articulatory loop, visuospatial sketchpad and episodic buffer
- short term memory, long term memory, sensory memory and central executive
5. What is the main role of the Central Exeutive?
- reherses information to be transferred
- stores visual and spatial information
- to decide how to allocate its resources
- distorts memories to fit with expectations