1. Members of the Women's Liberation Movement were also known as...
- freedom riders
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What did the feminists do at the Miss America beauty contest?
- They crowned a cow 'Miss America'
- They crowned a sheep 'Miss America'
- They crowned a sheepdog 'Miss America'
- They crowned a dog 'Miss America'
3. Why did they protest about the Miss America contest?
- They argued the whole contest degraded the position of women.
- They argued the whole contest degraded the position of men.
- They argued the contest encouraged cruelty to animals as the make-up used had been tested on animals.
4. The Women's Liberation Movement believed that not wearing make-up was an act of protest against what?
- lack of civil rights
- male supremacy
- cruelty to children
- animal testing
5. The Women's Liberation Movement was the name given to women who had more radical aims than NOW. True or False?