1. Members of the Women's Liberation Movement were also known as...
- freedom riders
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why did they protest about the Miss America contest?
- They argued the contest encouraged cruelty to animals as the make-up used had been tested on animals.
- They argued the whole contest degraded the position of women.
- They argued the whole contest degraded the position of men.
3. Was burning their bras a successful act of protest?
4. The Women's Liberation Movement was the name given to women who had more radical aims than NOW. True or False?
5. What did the feminists do at the Miss America beauty contest?
- They crowned a dog 'Miss America'
- They crowned a sheep 'Miss America'
- They crowned a cow 'Miss America'
- They crowned a sheepdog 'Miss America'