1. What were the group of women called who wore short dresses and make up in America in the 1920s?
- Punk Rockers
- Flower Girls
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What were the 1920s known as?
- The Roaring Twenties
- The Racing Twenties
- The Booming Twenties
- The Burning 1920s
3. What was life like in the 1920s for black Americans?
- They suffered from racial discrimination and segregation.
- They had a good education and had good job oppertunities.
- They were upper class and had a rich lifestyle.
- They were in the richest areas of America.
4. What was Prohibition?
- When more bars were opened and all alcohol became cheaper.
- When the production, sale and consumption of alcohol was made illegal.
- When the Production of alcohol became legal for ordinary peoplpe to make.
- When prices of alcohol rose.
5. What was one of the main racist groups in the 1920s?
- Anti- Blacks
- Texas Whites
- The Ku Klux Klan
- The White Knights