1. What was developed to make the production of cars quicker and cheaper?
- Speed Development Line
- The Assembley Line
- The Developmment Line
- The Production Line
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What were the 1920s known as?
- The Burning 1920s
- The Racing Twenties
- The Roaring Twenties
- The Booming Twenties
3. in what year did the cinema have sound?
4. What was one of the main racist groups in the 1920s?
- Anti- Blacks
- Texas Whites
- The Ku Klux Klan
- The White Knights
5. What was life like in the 1920s for black Americans?
- They suffered from racial discrimination and segregation.
- They had a good education and had good job oppertunities.
- They were upper class and had a rich lifestyle.
- They were in the richest areas of America.