1. What were the 1920s known as?
- The Roaring Twenties
- The Booming Twenties
- The Burning 1920s
- The Racing Twenties
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. in what year did the cinema have sound?
3. What was life like in the 1920s for black Americans?
- They had a good education and had good job oppertunities.
- They suffered from racial discrimination and segregation.
- They were in the richest areas of America.
- They were upper class and had a rich lifestyle.
4. What was developed to make the production of cars quicker and cheaper?
- The Developmment Line
- The Assembley Line
- The Production Line
- Speed Development Line
5. What were the group of women called who wore short dresses and make up in America in the 1920s?
- Flower Girls
- Punk Rockers