1. What was Prohibition?
- When the production, sale and consumption of alcohol was made illegal.
- When prices of alcohol rose.
- When the Production of alcohol became legal for ordinary peoplpe to make.
- When more bars were opened and all alcohol became cheaper.
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What were the 1920s known as?
- The Racing Twenties
- The Roaring Twenties
- The Burning 1920s
- The Booming Twenties
3. What was one of the main racist groups in the 1920s?
- Texas Whites
- The Ku Klux Klan
- Anti- Blacks
- The White Knights
4. What was the fear of communism spreading in 1920s America?
- The Red Scare
- The Blue Scare
- The Green Scare
- The Yellow Scare
5. What was life like in the 1920s for black Americans?
- They were in the richest areas of America.
- They suffered from racial discrimination and segregation.
- They were upper class and had a rich lifestyle.
- They had a good education and had good job oppertunities.