1. What was the collapse of the stock markets in America called?
- The Wall Street Crash
- Stock Market Fall
- The Stock Market Collapse
- The Brick Street Catrsh
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was life like in the 1920s for black Americans?
- They suffered from racial discrimination and segregation.
- They had a good education and had good job oppertunities.
- They were upper class and had a rich lifestyle.
- They were in the richest areas of America.
3. What were the group of women called who wore short dresses and make up in America in the 1920s?
- Flower Girls
- Punk Rockers
4. What was developed to make the production of cars quicker and cheaper?
- The Assembley Line
- Speed Development Line
- The Production Line
- The Developmment Line
5. What was the first car made by Henry Ford in the 1920s?
- The Ford Model T
- The Ford Model S
- The Ford Model F
- The Ford Model Z