1. What type of music gained in popularity?
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was a talkie?
- Movie with sound
- A radio broadcast
- a collum in a newspaper
3. What is a Flapper?
- A woman who worked in a white collar job
- An independent woman, who often smoked, drank and had bob hair cuts
- An unemployed man who had recently returned from the army
4. A reason the U.S economy thrived after the first world war
- Many people in Europe had died
- It was exporting lots of food and goods to europe
- People were moving there
5. What is buying on the margin?
- Using a loan to buy shares
- Buying something for the cheapest price
- buying the last product