1. What were the Jim Crow Laws?
- Laws in the south that took away black people's rights
- Laws which victimized mexicans
- Laws in the North which segregates black people
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was bootleg alcohol?
- Illegally Home-brewed alcohol
- Smuggled alcohol
- Alcohol sold by gangsters
3. What is a Flapper?
- A woman who worked in a white collar job
- An independent woman, who often smoked, drank and had bob hair cuts
- An unemployed man who had recently returned from the army
4. Which industry did not feel the boom
5. What does the KKK stand for
- Kill Ku Klan
- Ku Klux Klan
- Klux Ku Klan