1. What type of music gained in popularity?
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was a talkie?
- a collum in a newspaper
- Movie with sound
- A radio broadcast
3. What is a Flapper?
- A woman who worked in a white collar job
- An independent woman, who often smoked, drank and had bob hair cuts
- An unemployed man who had recently returned from the army
4. What were the Jim Crow Laws?
- Laws in the south that took away black people's rights
- Laws which victimized mexicans
- Laws in the North which segregates black people
5. A reason the U.S economy thrived after the first world war
- Many people in Europe had died
- It was exporting lots of food and goods to europe
- People were moving there