1. Why, according to Sklair, is the power of the upper class increasing?
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who believes that the upper class have 'property for power' rather than 'property for use'?
3. Why does the 'power bloc' that Scott speaks of exist in the power elite?
- Elite self-recruitment
- Old Boy Network
- Blue Blood
4. Which Weberian theorist believes that the nature of the upper class has changed?
5. What does Ansley believe is the bigger determiner in upper class identity?
- Ascribed status
- Achieved status