1. Why, according to Sklair, is the power of the upper class increasing?
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why does the 'power bloc' that Scott speaks of exist in the power elite?
- Blue Blood
- Elite self-recruitment
- Old Boy Network
3. Which Weberian theorist believes that the nature of the upper class has changed?
4. Who believes that the upper class have 'property for power' rather than 'property for use'?
5. What does Ansley believe is the bigger determiner in upper class identity?
- Ascribed status
- Achieved status