1. Who believes that the upper class have 'property for power' rather than 'property for use'?
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does Ansley believe is the bigger determiner in upper class identity?
- Ascribed status
- Achieved status
3. Why does the 'power bloc' that Scott speaks of exist in the power elite?
- Elite self-recruitment
- Old Boy Network
- Blue Blood
4. Which Weberian theorist believes that the nature of the upper class has changed?
5. Why, according to Sklair, is the power of the upper class increasing?