1. What key areas of Germany were lost due to the treaty?
- Alsace-Lorraine to France, Posen and West Prussia to Poland
- Hamburg and Alssace-Lorraine to France, Berlin and Posen to Poland
- Berlin to France, Posen and West Prussia to Poland
- Posen to France, West Prussia to Poland
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. What were the 3 lasting effects of the treaty on Germany?
- Germany was strengthened, the economy steadily improved and foreign affairs flourished
- The Weimar republic became unpopular, it caused lasting political protest and it allowed the economy to be steadily rebuilt
- It weakened the Weimar republic's popularity, it caused lasting political protest and it destroyed German economy
- The Weimar republic became incredibly popular, the economy steadily grew and the Kaiser was able to return
3. How much did Germany have to pay in reparations?
- £1 billion
- £6.6 billion
- £2 billion
- £8.8 billion
4. How many men was Germany's army reduced to?
5. How many German people were lost due to the territorial sanctions imposed on Germany through the treaty?
- 21 million
- 4 million
- 6 million
- 1 million