1. What happened in the Rhineland in terms of sanctions that were imposed on Germany?
- Allied troops occupied it and it was de-militarised
- German people were no longer allowed to enter it
- It was given to France
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. How much did Germany have to pay in reparations?
- £6.6 billion
- £2 billion
- £1 billion
- £8.8 billion
3. What was article 231?
- The military sanctions
- The reparations sanction
- The war guilt clause
- The territorial sanctions
4. How many men was Germany's army reduced to?
5. What were the 3 lasting effects of the treaty on Germany?
- The Weimar republic became unpopular, it caused lasting political protest and it allowed the economy to be steadily rebuilt
- It weakened the Weimar republic's popularity, it caused lasting political protest and it destroyed German economy
- Germany was strengthened, the economy steadily improved and foreign affairs flourished
- The Weimar republic became incredibly popular, the economy steadily grew and the Kaiser was able to return