1. who represented britain at the treaty of versaille? (full name )
- David Lloyd george
- George Clemenceau
- Woodrow Wilson
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. what was the figure of the reperation fee for germany? (in billion of pounds)
3. what is the name for the forbidden union of austria and germany?
- union politique
4. who was the polish corridor given to?
5. Germany was given full blame for the start of the outbreack of the Great war under what article in the treaty of versaille? (article ....))
- article 234
- article 231
- article 123
- article 223