1. How many hydrogen bonds are between cytosine and guanine?
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. What can a hydrogen bond form between?
- between H and Na
- between two H atoms
- between H and O or N
- between H and C
3. What is the order with respect to the reactant if when you double the concentration the rate doesn't change?
4. What molecule is eliminated when deoxyribose joins with phosphate?
5. What bonds can you find in a tertiary protein?
- hydrogen, peptide, instaneous dipole induced dipole and di sulfide bridges
- covalent bonds
- only peptide bonds
- Van der Waals forces