1. What is the order with respect to the reactant if when you double the concentration the rate doesn't change?
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. How many hydrogen bonds are between cytosine and guanine?
3. What gives an amino acid basic qualities?
- the central carbon atom
- amino group
- carboxyllic acid
- hydrogen atoms
4. What can a hydrogen bond form between?
- between H and O or N
- between H and Na
- between two H atoms
- between H and C
5. What is the term for when something has acidic and basic qualities?