1. What is the term for when something has acidic and basic qualities?
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. What happens if the temperature gets too high for an enzyme?
- It denatures
- It sweats
- It burns
3. What bonds can you find in a tertiary protein?
- only peptide bonds
- Van der Waals forces
- hydrogen, peptide, instaneous dipole induced dipole and di sulfide bridges
- covalent bonds
4. How many hydrogen bonds are between cytosine and guanine?
5. What can zwitterions exist?
- In acidic conditions
- At an amino acids isoelectric point
- In enzymes