1. What is the term for when something has acidic and basic qualities?
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. What can a hydrogen bond form between?
- between H and C
- between H and O or N
- between two H atoms
- between H and Na
3. What can zwitterions exist?
- In enzymes
- At an amino acids isoelectric point
- In acidic conditions
4. What bonds can you find in a tertiary protein?
- only peptide bonds
- Van der Waals forces
- hydrogen, peptide, instaneous dipole induced dipole and di sulfide bridges
- covalent bonds
5. What molecule is eliminated when deoxyribose joins with phosphate?