1. Is Hume doubting the belief in God in the teleological argument?
- No, only that it cannot show God exists
- Yes as there are other reasons to explain design
- Yes, there is no God
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who argued that the world was one of chance and natural selection
3. Mills argument took the basis of that if the world is designed by a loving God?.. (finish sentence)
- why is nature so cruel?
- why does God not reveal himself?
- why are there imperfections in the world?
4. Other than Paley's analogy of the watch what evidence can be used to show support of design?
- Eyeball and Fish fins
- Mountain and paws
- Camera and hands/paws
- Eyeball and mountains
5. Hume argued similar effects cannot imply similar causes, as we would have to experience the beginning of the universe