1. Mills argument took the basis of that if the world is designed by a loving God?.. (finish sentence)
- why is nature so cruel?
- why does God not reveal himself?
- why are there imperfections in the world?
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who argued that the world was one of chance and natural selection
3. Darwin's book was called 'The Origin of Species'?
4. Who argued that the world was far too much of a coincidence? (1 in 10 million x 23)
5. Other than Paley's analogy of the watch what evidence can be used to show support of design?
- Eyeball and Fish fins
- Camera and hands/paws
- Eyeball and mountains
- Mountain and paws