1. Who argued that the world was far too much of a coincidence? (1 in 10 million x 23)
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was the 'anthropic principle'?
- if the world was due to chance and natural selection then why are there still malfunctions in human life
- such conditions (in reply to evolution) cannot be down to chance
- beauty is existing around the world which cannot be due to natural selection
3. Darwin's book was called 'The Origin of Species'?
4. Who put forward the 'aesthetic argument?'
5. Can Hume's analogy criticism apply to Aquinas?
- No, only Paley
- No but they can on the occasion of his arrow analogy