1. Other than Paley's analogy of the watch what evidence can be used to show support of design?
- Mountain and paws
- Camera and hands/paws
- Eyeball and Fish fins
- Eyeball and mountains
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. Mills argument took the basis of that if the world is designed by a loving God?.. (finish sentence)
- why are there imperfections in the world?
- why is nature so cruel?
- why does God not reveal himself?
3. Darwin's book was called 'The Origin of Species'?
4. Who argued that the world was far too much of a coincidence? (1 in 10 million x 23)
5. What was the issue of using Paley's watch analogy with God?
- We cannot use language to describe God so we cannot describe him with something we can describe
- Watches are the effects of evolution, over millions of years people were unable to create such, and as skills passed it was learnt and so is not applicable with God
- If you do not believe elements of the analogy are comparable, you cannot argue that the causes are similar and the analogy would not work
- Effectively, God created watches