1. What was the 'anthropic principle'?
- such conditions (in reply to evolution) cannot be down to chance
- beauty is existing around the world which cannot be due to natural selection
- if the world was due to chance and natural selection then why are there still malfunctions in human life
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. Darwin's book was called 'The Origin of Species'?
3. Who argued that the world was far too much of a coincidence? (1 in 10 million x 23)
4. Can Hume's analogy criticism apply to Aquinas?
- No, only Paley
- No but they can on the occasion of his arrow analogy
5. Other than Paley's analogy of the watch what evidence can be used to show support of design?
- Eyeball and mountains
- Mountain and paws
- Eyeball and Fish fins
- Camera and hands/paws