1. Mills argument took the basis of that if the world is designed by a loving God?.. (finish sentence)
- why are there imperfections in the world?
- why is nature so cruel?
- why does God not reveal himself?
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who argued that the world was one of chance and natural selection
3. Who put forward the 'aesthetic argument?'
4. Darwin's book was called 'The Origin of Species'?
5. Other than Paley's analogy of the watch what evidence can be used to show support of design?
- Eyeball and mountains
- Mountain and paws
- Eyeball and Fish fins
- Camera and hands/paws