1. Darwin's book was called 'The Origin of Species'?
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who argued that the world was one of chance and natural selection
3. What was the 'anthropic principle'?
- such conditions (in reply to evolution) cannot be down to chance
- beauty is existing around the world which cannot be due to natural selection
- if the world was due to chance and natural selection then why are there still malfunctions in human life
4. Is Hume doubting the belief in God in the teleological argument?
- No, only that it cannot show God exists
- Yes as there are other reasons to explain design
- Yes, there is no God
5. Hume argued similar effects cannot imply similar causes, as we would have to experience the beginning of the universe