1. Who argued that the world was far too much of a coincidence? (1 in 10 million x 23)
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who put forward the 'aesthetic argument?'
3. Other than Paley's analogy of the watch what evidence can be used to show support of design?
- Eyeball and mountains
- Mountain and paws
- Eyeball and Fish fins
- Camera and hands/paws
4. Is Hume doubting the belief in God in the teleological argument?
- Yes, there is no God
- No, only that it cannot show God exists
- Yes as there are other reasons to explain design
5. Can Hume's analogy criticism apply to Aquinas?
- No but they can on the occasion of his arrow analogy
- No, only Paley