1. Who argued that the world was one of chance and natural selection
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who argued that the world was far too much of a coincidence? (1 in 10 million x 23)
3. Can Hume's analogy criticism apply to Aquinas?
- No, only Paley
- No but they can on the occasion of his arrow analogy
4. Is Hume doubting the belief in God in the teleological argument?
- No, only that it cannot show God exists
- Yes as there are other reasons to explain design
- Yes, there is no God
5. What was the 'anthropic principle'?
- such conditions (in reply to evolution) cannot be down to chance
- beauty is existing around the world which cannot be due to natural selection
- if the world was due to chance and natural selection then why are there still malfunctions in human life