1. Is Hume doubting the belief in God in the teleological argument?
- No, only that it cannot show God exists
- Yes as there are other reasons to explain design
- Yes, there is no God
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was the 'anthropic principle'?
- if the world was due to chance and natural selection then why are there still malfunctions in human life
- such conditions (in reply to evolution) cannot be down to chance
- beauty is existing around the world which cannot be due to natural selection
3. Mills argument took the basis of that if the world is designed by a loving God?.. (finish sentence)
- why are there imperfections in the world?
- why is nature so cruel?
- why does God not reveal himself?
4. Who argued that the world was one of chance and natural selection
5. Other than Paley's analogy of the watch what evidence can be used to show support of design?
- Eyeball and mountains
- Eyeball and Fish fins
- Camera and hands/paws
- Mountain and paws