- Created by: Hannah
- Created on: 30-04-13 21:13
1. How is this symbolism reflected in Djoser's Pyramid?
- Five pointed stars in low relief have been found in Djoser's burial chamber, it is believed that they were originally on the ceiling.
- The alignment of the northern mortuary temple.
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Where is it located in the Pyramid complex?
- To the North.
- To the East.
- To the West.
3. What did this symbolise?
- The wealth of the pyramid.
- The descent into the Underworld, which was literally believed to be 'under' the ground.
- The depth of the pyramid.
4. Where else is this festival seen?
- One room in the south tomb's sub structure has a niche relief of the King running in the Heb-Sed festival.
- In the King's burial chamber.
- Nowhere else.
5. What were they filled with?
- Hundreds of grave goods to be used in the afterlife.
- Over 40,000 stone vesells to quench all hunger and thirst in the afterlife.
- Over 2,000 linen cloths to suit all the King's needs in the afterlife.
Similar Archaeology resources: