1. What was set up by the people who left the Jacobin Club?
- The Sans-Cullotes Club
- The Feuillants Club
- The Marseillaise Club
- The Girondin Club
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who was left in the Jacobin Club following the Split?
- Lafayette and a large group of committed monarchists
- Robespierre and a small group of republicans
- Lafayette and a small group of republicans
- Robespierre, Lafayette and a small group of pro-war militants
3. Which leading Jacobins were committed Monarchists?
- Marat and Robespierre
- Lafayette and Lameth
- Danton and Maximillion
- Robespierre and Lafayette
4. Which drafter of the petition would become a leader of the Jacobin Club?
- De L'aunay
5. What did the petition falsely state, that eventually divided the Jacobin Club?
- That the National Assembly had been replaced by the National Guard
- That the King had abdicated
- That Marie Antoinette had become Queen
- That the Jacobin Club had already split