1. Why did most of the Jacobin supporters break away from the group?
- They supported the monarchy
- They supported Robespierre and Marat
- They supported the idea of a republic
- They believed the revolution was almost over
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. How did The Jacobin Club respond to the mass withdrawal of supporters?
- They Withdrew their support of the petition
- They relocated to the Tuileries to demand support of the king
- They hired agent-provocateurs to infiltrate the meetings of the opposition
- They opened fire on the major leaders of newly formed clubs
3. Which drafter of the petition would become a leader of the Jacobin Club?
- De L'aunay
4. What was set up by the people who left the Jacobin Club?
- The Marseillaise Club
- The Feuillants Club
- The Girondin Club
- The Sans-Cullotes Club
5. Which leading Jacobins were committed Monarchists?
- Lafayette and Lameth
- Robespierre and Lafayette
- Danton and Maximillion
- Marat and Robespierre