1. What was set up by the people who left the Jacobin Club?
- The Feuillants Club
- The Girondin Club
- The Marseillaise Club
- The Sans-Cullotes Club
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who was left in the Jacobin Club following the Split?
- Robespierre, Lafayette and a small group of pro-war militants
- Lafayette and a small group of republicans
- Robespierre and a small group of republicans
- Lafayette and a large group of committed monarchists
3. Which petition divided opinion in the Jacobin Club?
- The Petition that demanded the army to begin invading Prussia and Austria
- The Petition demanding that no future monarchy replace Louis
- The Petition that demanded the immediate abolition of all political groups and societies
- The Petition that demanded a vote on which European monarch should take over from Louis as King
4. Which drafter of the petition would become the leader of the Girondin Group?
- Pierre de L'Orsay
5. What did the petition falsely state, that eventually divided the Jacobin Club?
- That the King had abdicated
- That the National Assembly had been replaced by the National Guard
- That the Jacobin Club had already split
- That Marie Antoinette had become Queen