- Created by: IzzyDaymond
- Created on: 19-05-15 17:19
1. Who was left in the Jacobin Club following the Split?
- Lafayette and a large group of committed monarchists
- Robespierre and a small group of republicans
- Lafayette and a small group of republicans
- Robespierre, Lafayette and a small group of pro-war militants
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was set up by the people who left the Jacobin Club?
- The Feuillants Club
- The Sans-Cullotes Club
- The Girondin Club
- The Marseillaise Club
3. Which leading Jacobins were committed Monarchists?
- Marat and Robespierre
- Lafayette and Lameth
- Danton and Maximillion
- Robespierre and Lafayette
4. What did the petition falsely state, that eventually divided the Jacobin Club?
- That the King had abdicated
- That the Jacobin Club had already split
- That Marie Antoinette had become Queen
- That the National Assembly had been replaced by the National Guard
5. Why was the Feuillants Club happy that the Jacobins no longer supported the petition?
- They disliked the proposed Jacobin policies of the petition
- They suspected the Jacobin Club was planning another revolt
- They were no longer burdened by the Jacobin extremists
- They disliked the wealth of the Jacobin Club