1. What 3 things does our skeleton do for us?
- Helps us to Stand up, Protects faeces, Helps us to laugh.
- Helps us to move, helps us to speak, helps us to breathe
- Protects organs, Helps us move, Helps us stand up
- helps us to cook, helps us to play guitar, helps us remember things
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. How do our bones move?
- Contracting and Relaxing
- On their own
- up and down
- round and round
3. What is in our bones that helps repair and make new blood cells?
- Bone Marrow
4. How many bones are there in the human body?
5. How many types of muscle are there?