1. How do our bones move?
- up and down
- Contracting and Relaxing
- On their own
- round and round
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What 3 things does our skeleton do for us?
- helps us to cook, helps us to play guitar, helps us remember things
- Protects organs, Helps us move, Helps us stand up
- Helps us to move, helps us to speak, helps us to breathe
- Helps us to Stand up, Protects faeces, Helps us to laugh.
3. How many types of muscle are there?
4. What is the name given to the bones of the spine?
5. What do our bones store inside of them?
- Blood cells