1. The new German Reich with its 25 states included how many kingdoms?
- Four: Prussia, Bavaria, Saxony and Wurttemburg
- Four: Prussia, Saxony, Wurttemberg and Belgium
- Three: Prussia, Saxony and Wurttemburg
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which is the Upper House of the Federal Parliament?
3. General Georg Leo von Caprivi was the second Chancellor of the Reich.
4. The Chancellor was directly responsible to which body of the constitution?
- The Kaiser
- The Bureaucracy
- The Reichstag
- The Bundesrat
- The Government
5. How many seats did Prussia hold in the Bundesrat?