1. Which country did he think was the prioty to beat?
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. In what year was the original Schlieffen plan made?
3. Where did Schlieffen propose to attack France through?
- Holland, Belgium and Luxembourg - the Benelux countries.
- Britain, Spain and Italy - the hot countries.
- Belgium, Luxembourg and Greenland - the Benel countries.
- Holland, Britain and Spain - the Floss countries.
4. Which one of these was not an assumption made?
- Belgium would not resist any German attack.
- Britain would create a secret plan to attack Germany.
- France would be easily defeated in 6 weeks.
- Russia would take at least 6 weeks to mobilize.
- Britain would remain neutral.
5. Where did Schlieffen say that the remaining percentage of the army should go?
- To fly over Russia and drop bombs.
- To defend the eastern border of Germany to defend Russian attack.
- To spy on Russia as they were suspecting an attack from them.
- To defend the Eastern and western borders of the country against Russian attack.