1. Which country did he think was the prioty to beat?
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these was something that Von Molkte changed about the plan?
- To make more men join the army.
- To avoid invading Holland and to concentrate on an attack through Belgium.
- To spread the army across all of the countries that had the possibility of attackin
- 20% of the soldiers would build/fix any of their weapons.
3. In what year did Germany think that war with Russia was likely?
4. Where did Schlieffen say that the remaining percentage of the army should go?
- To defend the eastern border of Germany to defend Russian attack.
- To defend the Eastern and western borders of the country against Russian attack.
- To spy on Russia as they were suspecting an attack from them.
- To fly over Russia and drop bombs.
5. In what year was the original Schlieffen plan made?