1. Why was the Schlieffen plan developed?
- To protect Germany.
- To prevent a war on two fronts.
- To increase Hitler's power.
- To strengthen the German army.
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. Von Molkte replaced Schlieffen and made some alterations to the plan in what year?
3. What percentage of the German was used to create a knock out blow?
4. In what year was the original Schlieffen plan made?
5. The army chief believed:
- Prioroty was to take Russia, forcing to surrender france before had chance to mobilize troops.
- To take Britain quickly by bombing them as they had strong alliances with other countries.
- Prioroty was to take France quickly, forcing to surrender russia before they had a chance to mobilize troops.
- To take Belgium quickly, forcing to surrender France before the army was put together.