1. Where did Schlieffen propose to attack France through?
- Holland, Britain and Spain - the Floss countries.
- Holland, Belgium and Luxembourg - the Benelux countries.
- Belgium, Luxembourg and Greenland - the Benel countries.
- Britain, Spain and Italy - the hot countries.
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. Where did Schlieffen say that the remaining percentage of the army should go?
- To defend the eastern border of Germany to defend Russian attack.
- To spy on Russia as they were suspecting an attack from them.
- To fly over Russia and drop bombs.
- To defend the Eastern and western borders of the country against Russian attack.
3. In what year did Germany think that war with Russia was likely?
4. Which of these was something that Von Molkte changed about the plan?
- To avoid invading Holland and to concentrate on an attack through Belgium.
- 20% of the soldiers would build/fix any of their weapons.
- To spread the army across all of the countries that had the possibility of attackin
- To make more men join the army.
5. Which country did he think was the prioty to beat?