1. Which country did he think was the prioty to beat?
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these was something that Von Molkte changed about the plan?
- To make more men join the army.
- To avoid invading Holland and to concentrate on an attack through Belgium.
- To spread the army across all of the countries that had the possibility of attackin
- 20% of the soldiers would build/fix any of their weapons.
3. Which one of these was not a reality?
- Russia mobilised in 10 days and Germany was forced to withdraw troops from the plan to defend eastern border.
- Germay did not take chance to take Paris, instead attacked east of capital.
- Were met by French at the battle of the Marne which halted the German advance.
- 2nd august 1914 - Germany invaded Luxembourg.
- 60% of Germany's army was killed within 5 days of the plan being put into place.
- Germans held up by belgium army, backed up BEF.
4. Where did Schlieffen say that the remaining percentage of the army should go?
- To defend the Eastern and western borders of the country against Russian attack.
- To spy on Russia as they were suspecting an attack from them.
- To defend the eastern border of Germany to defend Russian attack.
- To fly over Russia and drop bombs.
5. Who came up with the original Schlieffen plan?
- Heidi von Schlieffen.
- Sworvan von Schlieffen.
- Alfred von Schlieffen.
- Natiga von Schlieffen.