1. Which country did he think was the prioty to beat?
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these was something that Von Molkte changed about the plan?
- To make more men join the army.
- 20% of the soldiers would build/fix any of their weapons.
- To avoid invading Holland and to concentrate on an attack through Belgium.
- To spread the army across all of the countries that had the possibility of attackin
3. In what year was the original Schlieffen plan made?
4. Which one of these was not an assumption made?
- Belgium would not resist any German attack.
- Britain would remain neutral.
- Britain would create a secret plan to attack Germany.
- Russia would take at least 6 weeks to mobilize.
- France would be easily defeated in 6 weeks.
5. Why was the Schlieffen plan developed?
- To prevent a war on two fronts.
- To strengthen the German army.
- To increase Hitler's power.
- To protect Germany.