1. The floodwall at Foot Meadow have been installed to protect...
- Castle Inn, the railway station, Upton Way
- Housing, industry, Castle Inn
- Housing, industry, Upton Square
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. ...were also added to protect the river banks from erosion giving added security to ...beside the river
- Rip rap; new housing
- Gabion boxes; new housing
- Gabion boxes; railway station
3. How much did the defences at Upton, near Sixfields cost?
- 8 million pounds
- 1 billion
- 4 million pounds
- 5 thousand pounds
4. When was the warning system upgraded?
5. By 2002 the EA completed a... project to protect the areas of Northampton hardest hit by past flooding.
- 680 million pounds
- 68 million pounds
- 6.8 million pounds
- 45 million pounds