1. What were Whitgift's Lambeth Articles?
- They defended Calvinist doctrine
- They attacked Calvinist doctrine
- They required ministers to accept Royal Supremacy
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. When was Anthony Cope's Bill and Book?
3. When was Archbishop Grindal placed under house arrest?
4. What did John Field's work attacking the Church of England say about kneeling for Communion?
- it was too Catholic
- "popish idolatry"
- "popish dunghill"
5. Which written work undermined the Ordinal and the Book of Common Prayer?
- Browne's 1582 'Treatise of Reformation'
- the Martin Marprelate Tracts of 1588-1589
- Walter Travers' 'Church Discipline'
- John Field's 'Admonitions to Parliament'