1. What did Anthony Cope's Bill and Book propose?
- To sack Archbishop Whitgift
- A Genevan Prayer book
- A national Presbyterian system
- The removal of titles and offices of Archbishops
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does Collinson say about Puritanism?
- They did not extend to the North and Wales
- It was limited to the South West
- It had little support from the government
3. What did John Field's 'Admonitions to Parliament' say about the Prayer Book?
- "popish dunghill"
- "popish idolatry"
- it was too Calvinist
4. How many clergymen refused to sign the agreement to Parker's 1566 Advertisements and were consequently dismissed?
5. How many recusants were there in 1603?