1. What happened to John Field as a result of his written work?
- He spent a year in prison
- He was fined
- He was executed
- He was sent to the tower
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What were the views of Conformist Puritans?
- They accepted the Queen's title of 'Supreme Governor'
- They rebelled against the Anglican Church
- They accepted the Queen's demand for uniformity
- They accepted Catholics and Protestants alike
3. What caused the Vestiarian Controversy?
- A dispute among clergy as to the doctrine of the Anglican Church
- Archbishop Grindal's declaration that all clergy must wear different vestements
- Archbishop Parker's 1566 Advertisements declaring that all clergy must wear the same vestements
- Archbishop Whitgift's Advertisements in 1582 declaring that all clergy must wear the same vestements
4. Who attempted to set up a national Presbyterian system in 1584?
- Archbishop Whitgift
- Peter Turner
- John Field
- The Brownists
5. When was Anthony Cope's Bill and Book?