1. How many people were in the sample?
- 17 male taxi drives, with 60 MRI scans in the control group
- 10 male taxi drives, with 40 MRI scans in the control group
- 16 male taxi drives, with 50 MRI scans in the control group
- 18 male taxi drives, with 52 MRI scans in the control group
- 20 male taxi drives, with 90 MRI scans in the control group
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the part of the brain studied?
3. What is a Quasi Experiment?
- a badly controlled experiment
- an experiment with more than 2 conditions
- an experiment where the IV is naturally occuring (not manipulated by experimenter)
- an experiment conducted outside the laboratory (in a natural environment)
4. Which of the following statements best describes the conclusions that can be drawn from this study?
- the hippocampus cannot change its size
- the hippocampus is able to increase its size with navigational experience
- the hippocampus will get smaller over time
- people with small hippocampi make poor taxi drivers
5. What was the age range of the participants?
- 32-62 years old
- 25-70 years old
- 32-36 years old
- 21-72 years old