1. What is a Quasi Experiment?
- an experiment where the IV is naturally occuring (not manipulated by experimenter)
- an experiment with more than 2 conditions
- an experiment conducted outside the laboratory (in a natural environment)
- a badly controlled experiment
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. How many people were in the sample?
- 20 male taxi drives, with 90 MRI scans in the control group
- 16 male taxi drives, with 50 MRI scans in the control group
- 10 male taxi drives, with 40 MRI scans in the control group
- 18 male taxi drives, with 52 MRI scans in the control group
- 17 male taxi drives, with 60 MRI scans in the control group
3. What is the major function analysed in the study
4. What is the name of the scan used in the study?
- MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging)
5. Which of the following statements best describes the conclusions that can be drawn from this study?
- the hippocampus cannot change its size
- the hippocampus is able to increase its size with navigational experience
- the hippocampus will get smaller over time
- people with small hippocampi make poor taxi drivers