- Created by: Luke Simons
- Created on: 17-03-12 12:23
1. Absolute zero is the theoretical temperature at which...?
- The temperature at which Hydrogen freezes
- The kinetic energy of the molecules of gas is infinitely large
- The kinetic energy of the molecules of gas is zero
- Is the temperature at which water freezes
1 of 21
Other questions in this quiz
2. The Kelvin and Celsius scales measure the same intervals in temperature
3. The conversion factor from Kelvin to Celsius is +273.
4. The equation which defines the state of a gas is...? (Where P is pressure in (kPa), V is volume (m^3), T is temperature (K) R is a constant and n is the number of mols of gas (mol))
- (PV)/(RT) = n
- P = VnRT
- PVn = RT
- (PR)/(VT) = n
5. The relationship between pressure and volume at a constant temperature is...
- Linearly related
- Not linearly related
- Proportionally related
- Inversely proportional