1. Initially, how much money was Ship Money bringing in per year?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. When did Personal Rule begin?
3. What brought the Personal Rule to an end?
- Charles' calling of the Short Parliament
- Charles' calling of the Long Parliament
- Charles establishing a new Parliament
- Charles met with the Scottish Parliament
4. What did Puritans Bastwick, Burton and Prynne criticise in the pamphlets they wrote?
- Charles' Catholic tendencies
- Laud and his bishops
- Traditional hierarchy
- The monarchy
5. Which religious group had the King's support in the 1630s?