1. What was the best known and most profitable source of additional income?
- The revival of certain monopolies
- Ship Money
- Recusancy fines
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. In which year did Charles announce that a new Prayer Book was to be used in Scotland?
3. Initially, how much money was Ship Money bringing in per year?
4. By 1639, Charles was also demanding Coat and Cloth money. What had the payment rate of Ship Money now fallen to?
5. Which religious group had the King's support in the 1630s?