1. Ship Money was a traditional tax used on coastal counties in times of national danger. In what year did Charles extend it to inland counties?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. In which year did Charles announce that a new Prayer Book was to be used in Scotland?
3. What brought the Personal Rule to an end?
- Charles establishing a new Parliament
- Charles' calling of the Short Parliament
- Charles' calling of the Long Parliament
- Charles met with the Scottish Parliament
4. Which religious group had the King's support in the 1630s?
5. The Distraint of Knighthood applied to all men with a yearly income of over what?