1. Initially, how much money was Ship Money bringing in per year?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Forest Fines were another source of income. The boundaries of the royal forests were declared to be those of which century?
3. Which of these was NOT an effect of the attempted imposition of Laudian reform in Scotland?
- Led to the Bishops Wars
- Scotland was brought into line with England's religious policies
- Opponents of the Prayer Book formed a National Covenant to resist the changes
- Riots broke out in churches where the new Prayer Book was used
4. What brought the Personal Rule to an end?
- Charles establishing a new Parliament
- Charles' calling of the Short Parliament
- Charles' calling of the Long Parliament
- Charles met with the Scottish Parliament
5. How many individuals were fined for having failed to present themselves at Charles' coronation to be knighted?