1. When was Thomas Wentworth sent to Ireland as Lord Deputy?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Initially, how much money was Ship Money bringing in per year?
3. Which of these was NOT an effect of the attempted imposition of Laudian reform in Scotland?
- Led to the Bishops Wars
- Riots broke out in churches where the new Prayer Book was used
- Scotland was brought into line with England's religious policies
- Opponents of the Prayer Book formed a National Covenant to resist the changes
4. When did Personal Rule begin?
5. How many individuals were fined for having failed to present themselves at Charles' coronation to be knighted?