1. The Distraint of Knighthood applied to all men with a yearly income of over what?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which religious group had the King's support in the 1630s?
3. How many years did Charles rule without the help of Parliament?
4. When was Thomas Wentworth sent to Ireland as Lord Deputy?
5. What brought the Personal Rule to an end?
- Charles establishing a new Parliament
- Charles met with the Scottish Parliament
- Charles' calling of the Short Parliament
- Charles' calling of the Long Parliament