1. Helium is used in airships and party balloons, why?
- higher density than air- makes it float
- has a lower density than air- makes the ballon float
- lower density than oxygen which makes it flow
- same density as air so makes it float
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. why is argon used in flimaent lamps?
- stops hot flimaent buring away (non flmabale)
- because it provide a inert atmosphere
- its poo
3. argon can be used to protect metals that are being welded. why?
- the inhert atmospher stops the ho meatal reacting with oxygen
- the inhert atmospher stops the hot metal reacting with oxygen
- lighter than helium
- BECASUE I SAID SO MOTHERFUDGER
4. Group 0 element are all inhert gasses, what does this mean?
- dont react with much
- they react miledly
- they have two mnay electrons
- they are dull
5. the boiling points and densities of the noble gasses increase as you move
- dowwwn the group
- down the group
- up the group
- dwn the group