1. the boiling points and densities of the noble gasses increase as you move
- dwn the group
- up the group
- down the group
- dowwwn the group
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. Group 0 element are all inhert gasses, what does this mean?
- they are dull
- they react miledly
- dont react with much
- they have two mnay electrons
3. why dont noble gasses react with much?
- becasue they have a full outer shell
- because they dont want to
- they have one electron
- they have too many protons
4. argon can be used to protect metals that are being welded. why?
- the inhert atmospher stops the ho meatal reacting with oxygen
- the inhert atmospher stops the hot metal reacting with oxygen
- lighter than helium
- BECASUE I SAID SO MOTHERFUDGER
5. Helium is used in airships and party balloons, why?
- has a lower density than air- makes the ballon float
- same density as air so makes it float
- lower density than oxygen which makes it flow
- higher density than air- makes it float