1. What are Chemoautotrophs?
- Organisms that makes its own organic compounds by using energy from chemical reactions
- Chemicals that naturally exist
- Automatic chemical eaters
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. Denitrification bacteria turn nitrate to nitrogen gas .....
3. How do plant roots absorb nitrate (NO3)?
- Active transport
- Facilitated diffusion
4. How does decomposers break down dead matter?
- Extracellular digestion
- They don't
- Extracellular ingestion
5. All nitrogen ends up as non living organic molecules ....