1. How does decomposers break down dead matter?
- They don't
- Extracellular digestion
- Extracellular ingestion
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. All nitrogen ends up as non living organic molecules ....
3. What are Chemoautotrophs?
- Organisms that makes its own organic compounds by using energy from chemical reactions
- Chemicals that naturally exist
- Automatic chemical eaters
4. Plants combine nitrate with carbohydrates to make .....
- Amino acids and nuclotides
5. Denitrification bacteria turn nitrate to nitrogen gas .....