1. Plants combine nitrate with carbohydrates to make .....
- Amino acids and nuclotides
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are Chemoautotrophs?
- Automatic chemical eaters
- Organisms that makes its own organic compounds by using energy from chemical reactions
- Chemicals that naturally exist
3. How do plant roots absorb nitrate (NO3)?
- Active transport
- Facilitated diffusion
4. All nitrogen ends up as non living organic molecules ....
5. Denitrification bacteria turn nitrate to nitrogen gas .....