1. What are Chemoautotrophs?
- Automatic chemical eaters
- Organisms that makes its own organic compounds by using energy from chemical reactions
- Chemicals that naturally exist
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. How does decomposers break down dead matter?
- Extracellular digestion
- Extracellular ingestion
- They don't
3. Denitrification bacteria turn nitrate to nitrogen gas .....
4. How do plant roots absorb nitrate (NO3)?
- Active transport
- Facilitated diffusion
5. The production of ammonium compounds from amino acids is called?