1. The production of ammonium compounds from amino acids is called?
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are Chemoautotrophs?
- Organisms that makes its own organic compounds by using energy from chemical reactions
- Chemicals that naturally exist
- Automatic chemical eaters
3. Plants combine nitrate with carbohydrates to make .....
- Amino acids and nuclotides
4. Denitrification bacteria turn nitrate to nitrogen gas .....
5. How do plant roots absorb nitrate (NO3)?
- Facilitated diffusion
- Active transport