1. How much Nitrogen does the air contain? (Ok so maybe it's not VITAL for you to know this but can't hurt)
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why is Nitrogen so important?
- Because it is needed for the mating of animals
- Because it is needed for growth in plants and animals
- Because it is needed for energy in plants and animals
3. Nitrogen-fixing bacteria converts atmospheric nitrogen into nitrites in the soil.
4. Nitrogen-fixing bacteria converts atmospheric nitrogen into nitrates in the soil.
5. Nitrifying bacteria...
- Converts nitrates into atmospheric nitrogen
- Converts ammonium into nitrate in the soil
- Converts nitrates into ammonium