1. What does Oestrogen do?
- 1. Inhibits the release of LH; 2.Causes the release of FSH.
- 1. Causes the pituitary gland to produce LH; 2.Inhibits the release of FSH.
- 1. Causes the pituitary gland to produce FSH; 2.Inhibits the release of LH.
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. How many sense organs does the human body have?
3. Where is FSH produced?
- The Ovaries
- The Pituitary Gland
- The Brain
4. What does FSH do?
- 1. Causes an egg to mature in one of the ovaries; 2.Stimulates the Ovaries to produce Oestragen
- 1. Causes an egg to release in one of the ovaries; 2.Stimulates the Ovaries to produce LH
5. What is a Synapse?
- the connection between two neurons
- the junction in the CNS
- the middle part of the relay neuron