1. What does Oestrogen do?
- 1. Causes the pituitary gland to produce LH; 2.Inhibits the release of FSH.
- 1. Causes the pituitary gland to produce FSH; 2.Inhibits the release of LH.
- 1. Inhibits the release of LH; 2.Causes the release of FSH.
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. What three hormones control the different stages of the Menstrual Cycle?
- FSH, Oestrogen, LH
- GJH, Cytokine, SH
- HGH, Intracrine, KH
3. What does LH do?
- Inhibits the development of an egg
- Stimulates the release of an egg
- Stimulates the development of an egg
4. What is a Synapse?
- the middle part of the relay neuron
- the connection between two neurons
- the junction in the CNS
5. Where is Oestrogen produced?
- The Pituitary Gland
- The Ovaries
- The Brain