1. When were the Reichstag Fire Decrees?
- 27th February 1933
- 28th March 1933
- 28th February 1933
- 29th February 1933
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why was the concordat with the Catholic Church made?
- To gain the support of the Centre Party
- To protect the Catholics from violence
- To show Hitler's trustworthiness
- To allow Catholicism in Germany
3. What were these elections characterised by?
- Nazi SA violence
- Nazi SS violence
- Nazi party victory
- Nazi party failure
4. Why did the Nazis need the support of the Centre Party?
- To pass the Enabling Act
- To gain more votes
- To pass the Emergency Decrees
- To allow a Papal Visit
5. When was the Enabling Act passed?
- 23rd March 1933
- 26th March 1933
- 24th March 1933
- 25th March 1933