1. Why was the concordat with the Catholic Church made?
- To gain the support of the Centre Party
- To show Hitler's trustworthiness
- To allow Catholicism in Germany
- To protect the Catholics from violence
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. When was the Enabling Act passed?
- 25th March 1933
- 23rd March 1933
- 24th March 1933
- 26th March 1933
3. What did the Reichstag Fire Decrees do?
- They removed the communists' rights:political party, votes, formation...
- They removed civil rights: freedom of speech, of assembly, of arrest...
- They removed the political parties' rights:broadcasts, propaganda...
4. Who were blamed for the fire?
- The Centre Party
- The Nazi Party
- The Communist Party
- The Socialist Party
5. What were these elections characterised by?
- Nazi party failure
- Nazi SA violence
- Nazi party victory
- Nazi SS violence