1. Why was the concordat with the Catholic Church made?
- To gain the support of the Centre Party
- To show Hitler's trustworthiness
- To allow Catholicism in Germany
- To protect the Catholics from violence
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. What did the Reichstag Fire Decrees do?
- They removed civil rights: freedom of speech, of assembly, of arrest...
- They removed the political parties' rights:broadcasts, propaganda...
- They removed the communists' rights:political party, votes, formation...
3. What did the legal and pseudo-legal measures that Hitler used to gain power become known as?
- Nazi terror
- The Legal Revolution
- The Legal Powers
4. When was the Enabling Act passed?
- 26th March 1933
- 23rd March 1933
- 25th March 1933
- 24th March 1933
5. Why did the Nazis need the support of the Centre Party?
- To pass the Enabling Act
- To allow a Papal Visit
- To gain more votes
- To pass the Emergency Decrees