1. When was the Enabling Act passed?
- 23rd March 1933
- 26th March 1933
- 24th March 1933
- 25th March 1933
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. What did the Enabling Act do?
- It allowed Hitler to have the final say on acts that were passed
- It allowed Hitler to pass decrees without the support of the Reichstag
- It allowed Hitler to enable and disable the armed forces
- It allowed Hitler to become president
3. By mid-July Germany was a...?
- One party state
- A state using first past the post
- A dictatorship ruled by Hindenburg
- Without government
4. What did the legal and pseudo-legal measures that Hitler used to gain power become known as?
- Nazi terror
- The Legal Revolution
- The Legal Powers
5. When was the Reichstag Fire?
- 27th February 1934
- 27th February 1933
- 28th February 1933
- 28th February 1934