1. When was the Enabling Act passed?
- 26th March 1933
- 24th March 1933
- 23rd March 1933
- 25th March 1933
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. When were the Reichstag Fire Decrees?
- 27th February 1933
- 28th March 1933
- 28th February 1933
- 29th February 1933
3. What were these elections characterised by?
- Nazi SA violence
- Nazi SS violence
- Nazi party victory
- Nazi party failure
4. What did the legal and pseudo-legal measures that Hitler used to gain power become known as?
- The Legal Revolution
- The Legal Powers
- Nazi terror
5. Why was the concordat with the Catholic Church made?
- To allow Catholicism in Germany
- To protect the Catholics from violence
- To gain the support of the Centre Party
- To show Hitler's trustworthiness