1. When were the Reichstag Elections?
- 5th February 1933
- 6th February 1933
- 5th March 1933
- 6th March 1933
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. When was the Enabling Act passed?
- 25th March 1933
- 23rd March 1933
- 24th March 1933
- 26th March 1933
3. What did the Enabling Act do?
- It allowed Hitler to enable and disable the armed forces
- It allowed Hitler to have the final say on acts that were passed
- It allowed Hitler to pass decrees without the support of the Reichstag
- It allowed Hitler to become president
4. When was the Reichstag Fire?
- 27th February 1934
- 27th February 1933
- 28th February 1933
- 28th February 1934
5. Why did the Nazis need the support of the Centre Party?
- To pass the Enabling Act
- To gain more votes
- To pass the Emergency Decrees
- To allow a Papal Visit