1. Why did the Nazis need the support of the Centre Party?
- To pass the Enabling Act
- To gain more votes
- To pass the Emergency Decrees
- To allow a Papal Visit
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. What were these elections characterised by?
- Nazi party failure
- Nazi SA violence
- Nazi party victory
- Nazi SS violence
3. What did the Enabling Act do?
- It allowed Hitler to enable and disable the armed forces
- It allowed Hitler to have the final say on acts that were passed
- It allowed Hitler to pass decrees without the support of the Reichstag
- It allowed Hitler to become president
4. What did the legal and pseudo-legal measures that Hitler used to gain power become known as?
- The Legal Revolution
- Nazi terror
- The Legal Powers
5. When was the Enabling Act passed?
- 23rd March 1933
- 26th March 1933
- 24th March 1933
- 25th March 1933