1. When were the Reichstag Elections?
- 5th February 1933
- 6th February 1933
- 5th March 1933
- 6th March 1933
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why was the concordat with the Catholic Church made?
- To allow Catholicism in Germany
- To gain the support of the Centre Party
- To show Hitler's trustworthiness
- To protect the Catholics from violence
3. What were these elections characterised by?
- Nazi party failure
- Nazi SS violence
- Nazi SA violence
- Nazi party victory
4. By mid-July Germany was a...?
- Without government
- A state using first past the post
- One party state
- A dictatorship ruled by Hindenburg
5. What did the Enabling Act do?
- It allowed Hitler to enable and disable the armed forces
- It allowed Hitler to have the final say on acts that were passed
- It allowed Hitler to pass decrees without the support of the Reichstag
- It allowed Hitler to become president