1. When was the Enabling Act passed?
- 26th March 1933
- 23rd March 1933
- 25th March 1933
- 24th March 1933
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why was the concordat with the Catholic Church made?
- To allow Catholicism in Germany
- To gain the support of the Centre Party
- To show Hitler's trustworthiness
- To protect the Catholics from violence
3. What did the Enabling Act do?
- It allowed Hitler to pass decrees without the support of the Reichstag
- It allowed Hitler to become president
- It allowed Hitler to enable and disable the armed forces
- It allowed Hitler to have the final say on acts that were passed
4. Why did the Nazis need the support of the Centre Party?
- To pass the Emergency Decrees
- To allow a Papal Visit
- To pass the Enabling Act
- To gain more votes
5. Who were blamed for the fire?
- The Centre Party
- The Nazi Party
- The Communist Party
- The Socialist Party