1. Which of the following responds to reality?
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which level of the Mental Iceberg do the following belong to? Fears, sexual desires and immoral urges.
3. Which of the following is a key assumption of the psychodynamic approach?
- All behaviour and feelings are determined by operant conditioning
- All behaviour and feelings are determined by the unconscious mind
- All behaviour and feelings are determined by the conscious mind
4. Which of the following is not a level of Freud's Mental Iceberg?
5. Which of the following represents the moral aspect of the personality?