1. Which of the following represents the moral aspect of the personality?
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of the following is best described as the pleasure principle?
3. Which of the following is not a level of Freud's Mental Iceberg?
4. Which of the following is a key assumption of the psychodynamic approach?
- All behaviour and feelings are determined by operant conditioning
- All behaviour and feelings are determined by the unconscious mind
- All behaviour and feelings are determined by the conscious mind
5. Which level of the Mental Iceberg do the following belong to? Fears, sexual desires and immoral urges.