1. Which of these do NOT divide the middle class according to Savage et al?
- Cultural Assets
- Organisational skills
- Body capital
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who found discretion of power levels within the working class?
- Roberts et al
3. Who believes that white collar workers are more like the working class in terms of pay and working conditions?
- Barron and Norris
- Westergaard and Restler
4. What class do Adonis and Pollard talk about?
- The superclass
- The superrich
- The new working class
- The underclass
5. Which of these is NOT a conclusion from the Future Foundation (2006)?
- 57% of people considered themselves working class
- The biggest divide is between Muslim and non-muslim populations
- 43% of people considered themselves middle class
- By 2020, we will all be middle class