1. Who must Portia marry according to her fathers will?
- Who correctly chooses one of three caskets
- Who correctly chooses one of three silver coins
- The Duke
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is Antonio's own money invested in?
- helping the jews
- A number of trade ships still at sea
- slave trading
3. Who presides over the trial?
- Duke of Venice
- Lancelot Gobbo
4. Which caskets is Portia's correct casket?
5. How much money does Shylock offer to give Bassanio?
- Three thousand Ducats
- Three Million Ducats
- Three hundred Ducats
- Thirty Ducats