1. Which other hormones are involved in the menstrual cycle?
- Protease and progesterone
- LH (Lutenising hormone) and progesterone
- Progesterone and testosterone
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the purpose of oestrogen?
- They cause the egg to be released
- They make the egg mature
- They make the woman want to have children
- They make the woman want to have sex
3. What is another purpose of oestrogen?
- Increases FSH production
- Makes the womb lining build up for pregnancy and slows down FSH production
- Makes the woman want to have children
- Makes the period start
4. What is the advantage of the pill?
- It prevents ovarian cancer
- It is 99% effective
- It is 90% effective
- It is 95% effective
5. Where does the egg start to mature?
- The ovaries
- The uterus
- The pituary gland
- The Fallopian tubes