1. What happens as the egg matures?
- The lining of the womb remains thin
- Period cramps
- The lining of the womb thickens
- The lining of the womb is shed
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. What happens to the lining of the womb immediately after the mature egg is released?
- It stops thickening
- It stays thick for a few days
- It begins to thicken
- It begins to be shed
3. What are the hormones used in the contraceptive pill?
- Oestrogen and testosterone
- LH and progesterone
- Progesterone and testosterone
- Oestrogen and progesterone
4. What is the advantage of the pill?
- It is 99% effective
- It is 90% effective
- It prevents ovarian cancer
- It is 95% effective
5. From where is FSH released?
- The pituary gland
- The ovaries
- The brain
- The prefrontal cortex