1. What is another purpose of oestrogen?
- Makes the womb lining build up for pregnancy and slows down FSH production
- Makes the woman want to have children
- Increases FSH production
- Makes the period start
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does FSH do?
- Causes the ovaries to make oestrogen
- Makes the ovaries release an egg
- Makes the egg mature
- Starts a period
3. What is the advantage of the pill?
- It is 95% effective
- It is 99% effective
- It prevents ovarian cancer
- It is 90% effective
4. Why does the pill prevent the release of LH?
- It slows down the maturing of eggs
- It means that mature eggs can't be released
- It stops eggs maturing
- It stops period pain
5. What happens when the egg is not fertilised?
- The dead egg and the womb lining are shed
- The lining of the womb is shed but the egg remains in the uterus
- The egg is released from the womb
- The egg returns to the ovaries