1. When red giants become unstable they release their outer layers as a...?
- Purple nebula
- Hydrogen nebula
- Planetary nebula
- Dust and gas nebula
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. The nuclear fusion of nuclei produces...?
- Hydroxide nuclei
- Helium nuclei
- Hydrogen nuclei
3. White dwarfs are...?
- Hot cores
- Hot, dense,and solid cores
- Cool, dense, and solid cores
4. Nuclear fusion is...?
- The joining of small atomic nuclei
- The fusion of nuclear weapons
- Hydrogen and helium nuclei forming
- Helium nuclei joining to form hydrogn nuclei
5. What makes red giants and red super giants red?
- The sun
- They become red because their surface heats up
- They become red because their surface cools
- They become red because too much nuclear fusion is taking place