1. How many seats did the Conservatives get in the 1906 election?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. How many seats did the Labour Party get in the 1906 election?
3. How was Chinese Slavery viewed?
- very badly the whole empire was scared and protested
- really well, the British needed the extra work force
- people treated the slaves badly and told them it was there fault and to get over it
- it was the best thing that could happen to the slaves.
4. What was the Liberals new BIG idea in 1906
- New liberalism
- Galdstonial Liberalism
- use the Conservatives policies
- grant the Irish Home Rule
5. What was the result of the Taff Vale Judgement
- the working class are owed money
- it prohibited people from getting married without a vale.
- Trade Unions are not allowed to strike
- no trains can run in wales