1. Who proposed the idea of Tarriff Reform
- Joseph Chamberlain
- Horatio Kitchener
- David Lloyd George
- Arthur Balfour
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What did the general public want most in 1906?
- Social reform
- Tarriff Reform
- Better weather
- Irish Home Rule.
3. In the 1906 election how many seats did the Liberal party get in the house of commons?
4. What did the Labour Party join to help the Liberals win the election?
- The Lib-Lab pact
- The British Aristocrats Club
- The Liberal Party
- The Working men club
5. What was the result of the Taff Vale Judgement
- it prohibited people from getting married without a vale.
- Trade Unions are not allowed to strike
- the working class are owed money
- no trains can run in wales