1. What was the date of the Boer War
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. How was Chinese Slavery viewed?
- it was the best thing that could happen to the slaves.
- really well, the British needed the extra work force
- very badly the whole empire was scared and protested
- people treated the slaves badly and told them it was there fault and to get over it
3. Who was the leader of the Conservative party in 1906?
- Lord Salisbury
4. What did the general public want most in 1906?
- Better weather
- Social reform
- Tarriff Reform
- Irish Home Rule.
5. What was the Liberals new BIG idea in 1906
- use the Conservatives policies
- grant the Irish Home Rule
- New liberalism
- Galdstonial Liberalism