1. What did the 1902 education act propose?
- councils were given responsibility for all education
- all children had to attend school
- all children had to wear a uniform
- a national syllabus was created which involved English Maths & Science
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was the result of the Taff Vale Judgement
- it prohibited people from getting married without a vale.
- Trade Unions are not allowed to strike
- the working class are owed money
- no trains can run in wales
3. What was Tarriff Reform?
- A reform that would benefit the poor
- A reform that would increase the amount of children in education
- A proposed tax on imported goods
- the price to pay for a reform
4. How many seats did the Conservatives get in the 1906 election?
5. Who proposed the idea of Tarriff Reform
- Horatio Kitchener
- Joseph Chamberlain
- Arthur Balfour
- David Lloyd George