1. What was Tarriff Reform?
- A reform that would increase the amount of children in education
- the price to pay for a reform
- A proposed tax on imported goods
- A reform that would benefit the poor
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who was the leader of the Conservative party in 1906?
- Lord Salisbury
3. What was the result of the Taff Vale Judgement
- it prohibited people from getting married without a vale.
- Trade Unions are not allowed to strike
- the working class are owed money
- no trains can run in wales
4. What year did Labour form?
5. Who was the Liberal leader in 1906?
- Nick Clegg
- Henry Campbell Bannerman
- Herbet Asquith
- David Lloyd George