1. What did the general public want most in 1906?
- Irish Home Rule.
- Tarriff Reform
- Social reform
- Better weather
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What did the Labour Party join to help the Liberals win the election?
- The Lib-Lab pact
- The British Aristocrats Club
- The Liberal Party
- The Working men club
3. What was the date of the Boer War
4. What was Chinese slavery?
- Chinese women were brought over to the UK to become prostitutes because of an influx in the population of China.
- People from the UK were taken over to China to work as slaves to help create Allies for Britain and make more jobs.
- Chinese slaves were taken to south Africa and forced to work for little money
- Chinese men were brought over to the UK and were butlers for the aristocrats. They had little to no pay
5. How many seats did the Labour Party get in the 1906 election?