1. Who proposed the idea of Tarriff Reform
- Horatio Kitchener
- David Lloyd George
- Joseph Chamberlain
- Arthur Balfour
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What did the Labour Party join to help the Liberals win the election?
- The Working men club
- The British Aristocrats Club
- The Lib-Lab pact
- The Liberal Party
3. Who was the leader of the Conservative party in 1906?
- Lord Salisbury
4. What was the result of the Taff Vale Judgement
- the working class are owed money
- Trade Unions are not allowed to strike
- no trains can run in wales
- it prohibited people from getting married without a vale.
5. What was the Liberals new BIG idea in 1906
- use the Conservatives policies
- grant the Irish Home Rule
- New liberalism
- Galdstonial Liberalism