1. Why was little reform done between 1906 & 1908
- The Conservatives stopped and blocked reforms from being passed because they didn't believe it was needed.
- Campbell Bannerman was very Lazy
- Campbell Bannerman didn't believe in new Liberal ideas and still supported Gladstone's laissez faire Approach
- The Liberal party had made promises they couldn't keep due to the fact they didn't have enough money due to Gladstone's expenses.
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What did the two national insurance give money out for?
- poor housing and unemployment
- unemployment and sickness
- long hours and poor food
- injury and pregnancy
3. Which Liberal act was brought in, in 1909 and set up places where workers could go and meet employees and get jobs?
- Shops Act
- Labour Exchange Act
- National Insurance Act
- Trade Boards Act
4. When was the coal mines act modified?
5. Who were the leading thinkers behind new liberalism?
- the three Glovers
- the three Kitcheners
- The two Hobbs
- the four Doors