1. Who were the new liberals?
- Lloyd George, Asquith, Ramsay McDonald
- Chamberlain, Campbell Bannerman, Salisbury
- Asquith, Churchill, Lloyd George
- Campbell Bannerman, Chamberlain, Gladstone
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What occupation did the 2 hobbs have?
- politician, banker
- economist, socioligist
- biologist, psychologist
- Chef, Landlord
3. Why did the working classes vote for the Liberal party and Not the Conservatives in 1906?
- The liberals advocated social reform
- They just did not like the conservatives
- The Conservatives always made promises they couldn't keep
- The Liberal party supported the upper classes
4. What does Laissez Faire mean?
- to do your laces
- to leave alone
- to help the poor
- to do loosely
5. Why did the Liberal party head towards New Liberalism and away from Gladstones ideas?
- to improve happiness, to show cavalry isn't dead, and to be helpful
- to fight poverty, improve national efficiency, and to improve politics
- to get more money, to improve employment rates, to be more socially desirabile
- to improve Independence, to be more Powerful, to Dominate politics