1. When was the coal mines act brought in?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What were the New Liberalism beliefs?
- peace, retrenchment, reform
- work hard, play harder
- eat, sleep, rave, repeat
- get a job, get money, pay tax, we intorduce reforms, you get a better job, get more money pay more tax, have a better country
3. When was the coal mines act modified?
4. What occupation did the 2 hobbs have?
- economist, socioligist
- biologist, psychologist
- politician, banker
- Chef, Landlord
5. Which of these Liberal Reforms is not around today?
- 1906 Workmen's Compensation Act
- 1908 Old Age Pensions Act
- 1907 Education Act
- 1911 National Insurance Act