1. What were the New Liberalism beliefs?
- peace, retrenchment, reform
- work hard, play harder
- eat, sleep, rave, repeat
- get a job, get money, pay tax, we intorduce reforms, you get a better job, get more money pay more tax, have a better country
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who were the leading thinkers behind new liberalism?
- the four Doors
- The two Hobbs
- the three Kitcheners
- the three Glovers
3. Which two acts were brought in under Campbell Bannerman's rule?
- Trade Boards & Labour exchanges
- Education Act (Meals) Education Act (Medical Inspection)
- Children & Other legislation, National Insurance (Sickness)
- National Insurance (Unemployment), Workmen's compensation
4. What occupation did the 2 hobbs have?
- politician, banker
- economist, socioligist
- biologist, psychologist
- Chef, Landlord
5. What did the two national insurance give money out for?
- unemployment and sickness
- poor housing and unemployment
- injury and pregnancy
- long hours and poor food