1. When was the coal mines act brought in?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these Liberal Reforms is not around today?
- 1907 Education Act
- 1908 Old Age Pensions Act
- 1911 National Insurance Act
- 1906 Workmen's Compensation Act
3. Who's votes did the liberals need in 1906 in order to get into power?
- The Working Classes
- The Welsh
- The Aristocrats
- The African Americans
4. What were Gladstone's liberal beliefs?
- The working class needed representation and support in education, employment and social aspects of life
- Help out your peers, everyone is equal, no person should earn more money than their neighbour
- Free Trade, Laissez Faire, self help, freedom of the individual
- There is one supreme race and all others are inferior
5. When was the coal mines act modified?