1. Which two acts were brought in under Campbell Bannerman's rule?
- Trade Boards & Labour exchanges
- National Insurance (Unemployment), Workmen's compensation
- Education Act (Meals) Education Act (Medical Inspection)
- Children & Other legislation, National Insurance (Sickness)
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. When was the coal mines act brought in?
3. Who's votes did the liberals need in 1906 in order to get into power?
- The Welsh
- The Working Classes
- The African Americans
- The Aristocrats
4. What occupation did the 2 hobbs have?
- economist, socioligist
- Chef, Landlord
- biologist, psychologist
- politician, banker
5. Why did the working classes vote for the Liberal party and Not the Conservatives in 1906?
- The Liberal party supported the upper classes
- They just did not like the conservatives
- The liberals advocated social reform
- The Conservatives always made promises they couldn't keep