1. Which two issues did the Legislative Assembly have to deal with?
- Refractory Priests and Emigres
- Jacobins and Republicanism
- Extremists and Non jurors
- Serfdom and the National Guard
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. When did the Legislative Assembly first meet?
- October 1791
- November 1792
- October 1789
- November 1791
3. What sort of administrative role had the members had before they joined the Legislative Assembly?
- Deputies in their localities
- Financial Ministers for the Palace
- Members of the Parisian Parlement
4. Who could not be elected into the Legislative Assembly?
- Supporters of the Jacobin Club
- Previous members of the National Guard
- Previous members of the Constitutional Assembly
- Previous members of the National Assembly
5. What political stance did most members of the Legislative Assembly have?
Similar History resources: