1. Which group did most of the Legislative Assembly join?
- The Feuillant Club
- The National Guard
- The Jacobin Club
- The Sans Culottes
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who was one of few Nationally known members of the Legislative Assembly?
- Lafayette (a general)
- Brissot (a journalist)
- Robespierre (a politician and lawyer)
- Marat (a journalist)
3. Which two issues did the Legislative Assembly have to deal with?
- Refractory Priests and Emigres
- Jacobins and Republicanism
- Extremists and Non jurors
- Serfdom and the National Guard
4. Who could not be elected into the Legislative Assembly?
- Previous members of the Constitutional Assembly
- Supporters of the Jacobin Club
- Previous members of the National Guard
- Previous members of the National Assembly
5. Who created the Legislative Assembly?
- Louis XVI
- The Feuillants and the Jacobin Club
- The Constituent Assembly
- The National Assembly
Similar History resources: