1. Which two issues did the Legislative Assembly have to deal with?
- Serfdom and the National Guard
- Jacobins and Republicanism
- Refractory Priests and Emigres
- Extremists and Non jurors
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What sort of administrative role had the members had before they joined the Legislative Assembly?
- Financial Ministers for the Palace
- Deputies in their localities
- Members of the Parisian Parlement
3. When did the Legislative Assembly first meet?
- November 1791
- November 1792
- October 1791
- October 1789
4. Which group did most of the Legislative Assembly join?
- The Feuillant Club
- The National Guard
- The Jacobin Club
- The Sans Culottes
5. What kind of people were members of the Legislative Assembly?
- Well known radicals such as Robespierre
- Obscure bourgeoisie members
- Famous Nobles and Clerics
- Unknown peasants and even serfs
Similar History resources: