1. What sort of administrative role had the members had before they joined the Legislative Assembly?
- Financial Ministers for the Palace
- Deputies in their localities
- Members of the Parisian Parlement
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What political stance did most members of the Legislative Assembly have?
3. When did the Legislative Assembly first meet?
- November 1791
- October 1791
- October 1789
- November 1792
4. What kind of people were members of the Legislative Assembly?
- Unknown peasants and even serfs
- Obscure bourgeoisie members
- Well known radicals such as Robespierre
- Famous Nobles and Clerics
5. Who could not be elected into the Legislative Assembly?
- Previous members of the Constitutional Assembly
- Previous members of the National Guard
- Previous members of the National Assembly
- Supporters of the Jacobin Club
Similar History resources: