1. What kind of people were members of the Legislative Assembly?
- Unknown peasants and even serfs
- Obscure bourgeoisie members
- Well known radicals such as Robespierre
- Famous Nobles and Clerics
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What political stance did most members of the Legislative Assembly have?
3. Who could not be elected into the Legislative Assembly?
- Previous members of the Constitutional Assembly
- Previous members of the National Guard
- Previous members of the National Assembly
- Supporters of the Jacobin Club
4. Who was one of few Nationally known members of the Legislative Assembly?
- Robespierre (a politician and lawyer)
- Brissot (a journalist)
- Marat (a journalist)
- Lafayette (a general)
5. When did the Legislative Assembly first meet?
- November 1792
- October 1791
- November 1791
- October 1789
Similar History resources: