1. Which two issues did the Legislative Assembly have to deal with?
- Extremists and Non jurors
- Refractory Priests and Emigres
- Jacobins and Republicanism
- Serfdom and the National Guard
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. When did the Legislative Assembly first meet?
- November 1791
- October 1791
- October 1789
- November 1792
3. Who could not be elected into the Legislative Assembly?
- Supporters of the Jacobin Club
- Previous members of the National Guard
- Previous members of the Constitutional Assembly
- Previous members of the National Assembly
4. What political stance did most members of the Legislative Assembly have?
5. What kind of people were members of the Legislative Assembly?
- Obscure bourgeoisie members
- Famous Nobles and Clerics
- Well known radicals such as Robespierre
- Unknown peasants and even serfs
Similar History resources: