1. What kind of people were members of the Legislative Assembly?
- Obscure bourgeoisie members
- Famous Nobles and Clerics
- Well known radicals such as Robespierre
- Unknown peasants and even serfs
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who created the Legislative Assembly?
- The Constituent Assembly
- The Feuillants and the Jacobin Club
- The National Assembly
- Louis XVI
3. What political stance did most members of the Legislative Assembly have?
4. When did the Legislative Assembly first meet?
- November 1791
- November 1792
- October 1791
- October 1789
5. Who could not be elected into the Legislative Assembly?
- Supporters of the Jacobin Club
- Previous members of the Constitutional Assembly
- Previous members of the National Assembly
- Previous members of the National Guard
Similar History resources: